“If there’s one thing I’ve learnt in life, it’s to never give up no matter how hard things may get in life. I Am Adeherself”. These were the words of the 20 year old social media influencer and skit maker, Adeherself who was arrested and arraigned for a one count charge of possession of fraudulent documents weeks ago.
Adeherself had regained her freedom last week after meeting the requirement as demanded by the Special Offences Court in Ikeja Lagos.
Her release was accompanied by a video she shared on her social media page, stating how much she she misses everyone. This week, she has released a statement on her instagram page. Read statement below;
“If there’s one thing I’ve learnt in life, it’s to never give up no matter how hard things may get in life…. I Am Adeherself, yes I’m cheerful, happy, playful, energetic and free spirited, I wunt deny the fact that right now I’m in pains and presently going through a phase I never imagined I could ever face in life
know I will come out of this victorious, and by the special grace of God with the help of my counselor, I’ll be Adeherself the real King of Queens once again.
To all my lovers out there, I’m sorry I have not been able to say much about what has been going on concerning the whole situation on ground.
please understand that this still an on going case, and I’m following the instructions of my lawyers…
I love you all with all my heart and I assure you that’s Adeherself will be Adeherself once again.”
Source; Tale Tela
- Jony Ive, ex-Apple design chief, clashed with VR headset team
- “One Thing Na To Sabi Make Money Another Thing Na To Sabi Chop Money” – Cubana ChiefPriest
- Female social media Influencer Adeherself released after meeting bail
- Social media users react as Mompha pays Adeherself a visit after her release from EFCC custody (video)
- Alleged fraud: Social media sensation, Adeherself arraigned in court, remanded
- EFCC docks social media influencer ‘Adeherself’ for alleged possession of fraudulent documents
- Social media sensation, Adeherself arraigned in court, remanded
- Social Media Influencer And Comedian ‘Adeherself’ Arraigned In Court
- Popular Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, Doesn’t Deserve Bail – EFCC Urges Court
- EFCC urges court to deny popular social media influencer, Adeherself bail