The actress made this shocking disclosure in an interview with Nine lives.
It is no longer a news that Laide’s first marriage crashed years ago, as she went ahead and got married to another man, and has since been waxing stronger in the industry.
In the interview, the Yoruba born mother of three opened up on her career, achievements, regrets and marital experiences among other issues.
Read some excerpts from the interview below….
How do you combine marriage with career and motherhood?
I wouldnt say it’s hard or easy. No one is going to take up your responsibility for you. You just have to be the woman that you are meant to be. Whichever way, its God’s way of taking me through everything.
Is your husband not afraid that someone might snatch you from him when you’re on location?
Whether you are an actress or not, even the ugly ones, people get admirers. It’s a general thing. It doesnt have anything to do with your work, it depends on who you are, how disciplined you are. It’s all about discipline, and everybody in your life should understand your person and be free.
If your husband asks you to quit acting, what would you do?
I dont think any reasonable man would want his wife to quit her career. Definitely no, I wont adhere to that.
So, you are saying if your husband asks you to choose between him and your career, you won’t hesitate to make a choice?
I will choose my career.
Source; Tale Tela
- Laide Bakare speaks on Marriage Crash, why she will choose her Career over her Husband, her regrets, achievements and much more
- Actress, Laide Bakare Attacks Mercy Aigbe Over Birthday Message To Lizzy Anjorin
- My Daughter Totally Changed My Life When She Came -Actress, Laide Bakare
- Actress Laide Bakare reveals how her daughter changed her life
- Nollywood Actress, Laide Bakare Reveals How Her 12-Year-Old Child Changed Her Life
- I Go To Bed Naked Every Night – Actress Laide Bakare Gives Reason Why She Does
- Obasanjo Is Indeed A Good Leader-Actress, Laide Bakare
- Beautiful pictures and Video of Laide Bakare, Madam Saje, Dayo Amusa, Wumi Toriola, Mercy Aigbe, Faithia Williams, Sikira Sindodo, Seyi Edun as they celebrates Eid-al-fitr in style
- Laide Bakare shares video of her Daughter, Simi being emotional and crying as she could not stand the killing of Sallah ram – Watch Video
- Laide Bakare Shares location Pictures Of New Movie “OGO TUTUN”