Last night, a video posted to the YouTube channel, Agya Adu TV, alleging that Rapper Sarkodie is dead went viral on various social media platforms causing panic and tension in the camp of Sarkcess Music.
Well, it turns out that the story ran by Agya Adu TV on YouTube is false and shouldn’t be taken seriously.
TRENDING: Wedding Invitation Of MP For Kwabre East, Francisca Oteng Mensah, Pops Up After Claiming She’s Single And Needs A God-fearing Man
Management of the rapper has released a statement and rubbished the report saying it’s false and that Sarkodie is very much alive and healthy.
Rapper Sarkodie also reacted to the false story on his verified Facebook page and threatened to slap whoever behind that false story with a lawsuit.
He wrote and warned; “Actually very disturbing how these things keep popping up…not once not twice…at this point the next best thing anybody would possibly think of is to sue…but Unoe what the least I can say now let’s be more responsible in your journalism..whatever the goal is this is certainly not a way to go “.
Credit: The GossipsCoop
- EPL: Tuchel slams referee for checking VAR after Hudson-Odoi’s handballIn EPL, SportsFebruary 28, 2021
- Chelsea vs Man Utd: Referee reportedly admits Hudson-Odoi’s handball was ‘penalty’In SportsFebruary 28, 2021
- NYPD seeks ‘person of interest’ in Brooklyn stabbing outside gambling denIn USAFebruary 28, 2021Cops are looking for a “person of interest” in the Friday night stabbing outside a Brooklyn gambling den that left a good Samaritan dead, police ...[Read more]
- EPL: Arteta, Lacazette reacts to Arsenal 3-1 win against Leicester CityIn EPL, SportsFebruary 28, 2021
- Popular market razed in Edo, shop owners hospitalisedIn Local NewsFebruary 28, 2021Goods worth millions of naira have been destroyed by a fire which razes a section of the Oregbeni market, close to the national headquarter of the ...[Read more]
- EPL: Brendan Rodgers reacts to Leicester City 3-1 defeat to ArsenalIn EPL, SportsFebruary 28, 2021Brendan Rodgers has reacted to Leicester City’s 3-1 defeat to Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday. Leicester took the lead early at the King ...[Read more]
- Central Park carriage horse euthanized last year likely had genetic disease: Health Dept.In USAFebruary 28, 2021A carriage horse euthanized after collapsing in Central Park last year likely had a genetic muscular disease — and showed no signs of mistreatment ...[Read more]
- TBoss‘ sister, Goldie blasts Ka3na for trademarking the name, ‘BossLady‘ (Video)In Celebrity NewsFebruary 28, 2021Tboss‘ sister, Goldie in a recent video has blasted and slammed Ka3na for trademarking the name ‘BossLady’. Recall that, Ka3na had previously showed ...[Read more]
- NJ nursing-home boss wanted granny chef to be his S&M master: lawsuitIn USAFebruary 28, 2021A nursing-home boss wanted his new granny chef to make him her whipping boy, new court papers allege. AnnaMarie Ferrara, a 51-year-old grandmother, ...[Read more]
- Nigeria National League gets sponsor, to air live matchesIn SportsFebruary 28, 2021Former Arsenal striker Ian Wright has given his verdict on the first penalty call against Wilfred Ndidi in Leicester City 3-1 defeat to Arsenal on ...[Read more]