May 14, 2023, 10:38 am
American Actress and singer Jennifer Lopez has shared the news that her daughter Emme Muñiz is set to become a published author.
Jennifer took to her Instagram page as she shared photos of Emme to her 120 million followers to announce the news.
She said that the 12-year-old will be releasing a book titled Lord Help Me about her faith and ‘Random House’ are the publishers.
Sharing the news, Jlo as she is fondly called wrote in part: “So proud of my lil coconut Emme, as she shares her own daily prayers in her very first book LORD HELP ME!
- Nigerian govt set to publish pictures, names, addresses of rapists
- Nollywood Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Becomes An Author As He Is Set to Release His First Book
- Sarkodie Set To Release First Book Titled “Highest”
- Teen plans to sue LI school district for refusing to publish her George Floyd poem
- N2.67bn school feeding fund: SERAP queries Sadiya Umar Farouq, asks her to publish names
- ‘Friends’ Star Jennifer Aniston Says This 2002 Role Was the First Time She Could Get Rachel Green Off Her Back
- Jennifer Aniston, Shia LaBeouf set for starry ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ table read
- You must publish the names of lawmakers awarded NDDC contracts- House of Reps tell Akpabio
- SERAP asks FG to publish details of suppliers, sites, budget for ‘home feeding programme’
- SERAP to Fed Govt: publish details of suppliers, budget for ‘home feeding programme’