Kanye West Having a ‘Hard Time’ Amidst Kim Kardashian Splits.
The popular American rapper and Politician, Kanye West is reportedly having a difficult time as his marriage to Kim Kardashian is coming to an end.
According to an insider who told PEOPLE Wednesday that ‘Kanye is not doing well,’ ‘He knows that the marriage is over, and there’s nothing that can be done right now.’
Kanye also knows what he is losing in Kim,’ the source told the outlet of the celebrity split, as divorce papers have yet to be filed.
According to sources, 2020 proved to be a trying year for the famous couple as ‘there is very little hope of reconciliation between the reality star and recording artist.
In January 2021, multiple sources confirmed to PEOPLE that Kardashian plans to end her marriage with West.
“They are just not on the same page when it comes to their future as a family,” one insider told PEOPLE at the time. “And Kim is okay with it.”
In addition to Kardashian’s public support of West, she has also been a mediator between him and her family. “She has defended him privately to her family,” the source says. “She has stood beside him at a time where a few wives would have done that.”
However, no divorce papers have yet been filed, but multiple sources have said that a split is imminent.
“There is very little hope of reconciliation,” says the source. “It would have to be a miracle. But Kanye does not believe in miracles.”
Kardashian, 40, who shares four kids with West – daughters North, seven, and Chicago, three, and sons Saint, five, and Psalm, one -has reportedly told her inner circle that she wants West to be a part of their lives.
“Kim has made it clear that Kanye can talk to his children anytime he wants,” says the source. “She has never threatened to keep him from the kids. She only requires that he is not going to damage them. Kanye can FaceTime the kids anytime he wants. He hasn’t been great about that, but everyone is encouraging him to do it.”
- NYC lobbyists still make bank despite COVID-19 pandemicIn USAFebruary 28, 2021The Big Apple’s lobbying industry proved to be nearly pandemic-proof last year despite the COVID-19 outbreak that ravaged New York City, new records ...[Read more]
- Who is Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul, first in line to succeed Gov. Cuomo?In USAFebruary 28, 2021With Gov. Andrew Cuomo facing multiple allegations of sexual harassment from former staffers — as well as a swirling scandal over his ...[Read more]
- Cuomo ‘sorry’ for workplace ‘jokes’ amid sexual harassment fiascoIn USAFebruary 28, 2021Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Sunday copped to making “jokes” that he claimed were interpreted as “unwanted flirtation” — as his office caved on the state ...[Read more]
- Ka3na and TBoss take to Instagram, to battle it out for the real owner of the title ‘BossLady’.In Celebrity NewsFebruary 28, 2021Previous articleActress, Adesua Shares Adorable Photos Of When She Was Pregnant and After Pregnancy (Photos) Credit: Gistreel...[Read more]
- Burna Boy Reached Out To Apologise And I’ve Forgiven Him – Mr 2kayIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentFebruary 28, 2021Nigerian singer Mr 2kay, has revealed that he has forgiven top singer Burna Boy who allegedly sent thugs to attack him. It will be recalled that in ...[Read more]
- Basketmouth Produced Web-Series Papa Benji Ep.12 “The Lies Men Tell”In Celebrity News, EntertainmentFebruary 28, 2021Episode 12 of Basketmouth‘s comedy web series “Papa Benji” is here. This episode is tagged “The Lies Men Tell”. “Papa Benj” comedy features ...[Read more]
- Buhari, Tinubu, El-Rufai All Called For Jonathan’s Resign – Femi Falana Calls For The Release Of DawisuIn Celebrity News, Nigeria NewsFebruary 28, 2021Human Rights lawyer and activist, Femi Falana has released an official statement calling for the release of Salihu Tanko Yakasai “Dawisu”, the former ...[Read more]
- Actress, Adesua Shares Adorable Photos Of When She Was Pregnant and After Pregnancy (Photos)In Celebrity NewsFebruary 28, 2021Popular Nollywood actress and wife of Banky W, Adesua-Etomi Wellington has recently shared some photos of when she was heavy with her child and some ...[Read more]
- Queens woman struggles with home invaders at gunpoint, intense video showsIn USAFebruary 28, 2021Shocking video shows a Queens woman struggling with two home invaders — including one who put a gun to the victim’s head and barked “If you cry, I ...[Read more]
- Mohammed Dauda scores first Anderlecht goal in win over Standard LiegeIn Ghana, SportsFebruary 28, 2021Ghana forward, Mohammed Dauda, has scored his first goal for Anderlecht in their 3-1 win over Standard Liege on Sunday in the Belgium Jupiler League. ...[Read more]