It’s been 10 years since the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge got married at Westminster Abbey. When they left Buckingham Palace hand-in-hand the day after their wedding, the royal couple weren’t just bound for their secret honeymoon location. They were also about to embark on a life together that has seen them travel the world, work with charities and raise a family.
Ahead of their 10th wedding anniversary, The Cambridges issued two new portraits to mark the occasion. They were taken by photographer Chris Floyd earlier this week and show the couple outside Kensington Palace.
The pictures were also posted on the Royal Family’s social media accounts, alongside a message reading: “Wishing the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge a very happy wedding anniversary.”
Kate and William are pictured standing in the courtyard at their official London residence as well as sitting in the garden.
- Twitter users troll Piers Morgan after he shared rare photo from his wedding to celebrate his 10th wedding anniversary
- ‘Thank You For Making It Look Easy’— Actor, Sunkanmi Omobolanle And His Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary
- Gospel singer, Sammie Okposo and wife celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary (Photo)
- Founder of APC, Rev Obofour And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (VIDEO)
- Rev. Obofour’s Wife, Bofowaa Pens Down Lovely Message To Her Husband As They Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary
- Nigerian couple who got engaged three months after they started dating celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary
- Reaction As Ubi Franklin Shares Photos Of Davido And Chioma To Celebrate His 10th Anniversary
- Nah Today – Davido reacts to his colleagues failing to celebrate his 10th Anniversary
- Gospel Act, Liz Dayspring Make Elaborate Plans To Celebrate 10th Anniversary On Stage
- 15 Years After She Gave Him A Wrong Number, See The Heartfelt Message Elsie Wrote to Celebrate 10th Marriage Anniversary With Basketmouth