American actress, singer and TV personality, Keke Palmer turns into a modern Jessica Rabbit in her brand new video for “Sticky”.
The 26-year-old singer and daytime host shared to Billboard about the hot visual that it was filmed in quarantine, “which is also why it is a bit simple.”
She adds that “I was like, ‘I wanna keep it light, I wanna keep it under five [people] on set,’ you know what I mean? So it was definitely something I was being careful with and why I think also played a part in me just keeping it solo and making it just about my looks and serving you attitude and vibes with some of the art direction.”
“I think I just felt like a little modernized Jessica Rabbit in the red look,” she says. “And then the makeup! I loved it so much, because it was like playing off the red, but it wasn’t red, it was pink. So to me, I was having so much fun with the look with the whole glam, I think“, she concluded.
Watch video here:
- Keke Palmer Denies ‘GMA’ Canceled ‘Strahan, Sara & Keke’ Due to BLM Support
- August Alsina slams Keke Palmer following her reply to a fan who wanted to know if she and August dated years ago
- Keke Palmer convinces National Guard to take a knee in protest of police brutality after she attended a nationwide protest and gave an impassioned speech (video)
- Full List Of Winners At MTV VMA 2023 Hosted By Keke Palmer
- Who is this year’s VMA host? Meet Keke Palmer
- Who is this year’s VMAs host? Meet Keke Palmer
- Hollywood Actress, Keke Palmer Asking US National Guard To March With Protesters (Watch)
- Why Keke Palmer Had to Learn to ‘Articulate’ Herself at a Young Age
- Keke Palmer’s Upcoming Film ‘Alice’: Here’s Everything We Know
- ‘There Are Haters Everywhere’ – American Actress, Keke Palmer