A Nigerian on-air personality and a television presenter for MTV Base Africa and Ebony Life TV Stephanie Coker, has advised women to have their own life before getting married.
She featured as ‘Feke’ in the popular Nigerian TV Series Tinsel and a popular sitcom program “Hustle” as ‘Cindy’
She shared two photos of herself to Instagram then added an advice for women in the caption.
The caption read;
“Make sure you have your own life before becoming someone’s wife”.
- Make Sure You Have A Life Before Becoming Somebody’s Wife – Stephanie Coker Advises Women
- ‘You Are In Bondage With Me In Your Next Life’ – Stephanie Coker Tells Husband As They Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary
- It’s Crazy How This Generation Has Normalized Prostitution – Stephanie Coker Laments
- Stephanie Coker shares baby shower photos
- “This generation has normalized prostitution” – Stephanie Coker laments
- Stephanie Coker And Husband Honored With A Chieftaincy Title
- “As if it’s easy to be independent in this country” – Model, Adetutu replies Stephanie Coker over post on prostitution
- #BBNaija 2023: ”I’m officially a fan of Laycon” – Stephanie Coker
- BBNaija 2023: Actress Stephanie Coker Officially Becomes Laycon’s Fan
- Stephanie Coker Finally Shows The Face Of Her Adorable Daughter, As She Turns 1