Manchester United youngster Mason Greenwood has signed a new improved contract with the Premier League giants Man Utd, which will see him be at the club until June 2025, with the option to extend his contract for another year. The 19-year-old academy graduate who broke into the Man Utd first team last season scoring 10-goals in the EPL in his first full season and 19-goals in total for the 2019/2020 season. Mason Greenwood has been at Manchester United since the age of seven and has gone on to make 82 first-team appearances so far
On the new deal, Mason Greenwood, who is also United’s youngest-ever European goalscorer, said,
“When you join the club at seven years old you just dream of playing for the first-team one day.”
“I’ve worked so hard to reach this level and the last two years have been amazing. I want to thank the academy for everything they have done for me and for their continued support to this day.
“There is so much that I want to achieve in the game and I know that this is the perfect environment to play my football.
“With the support from the manager, Kieran (McKenna) and the rest of the coaching staff and so many great players to learn from; I know that I am developing every single day.
“There is a lot more to come from myself and this team and I am so committed to working week in, week out to help the group achieve success. I want to repay the club for the support that everyone has given me over the years and show everyone just what I am capable of.”
Photo Credit: Getty
- Manchester United striker, Mason Greenwood signs new four-year contract until 2025 (photos)
- McTominay Signs New Manchester United Deal To Keep Him At Club Until 2025
- Man Utd vs Bournemouth: Mason Greenwood surpasses Cristiano Ronaldo’s record
- Man Utd’s Mason Greenwood, two others tipped to reach Messi, Ronaldo’s levels
- EPL: Pogba reveals his plans for Man Utd striker, Mason Greenwood
- For Safety Signs, Hotel Signs, Hospital Signs, Reception signs and others… choose Benrhodes Signs with over 20 experience
- McTominay extends stay at Man Utd until 2025
- Mason Greenwood, Williams get new jersey numbers at Manchester United
- Man United striker, Mason Greenwood apologises after he was kicked out of England squad for allowing girls into his hotel room amid covid-19
- Manchester United 5-2 Bournemouth: Mason Greenwood scores twice in crushing win