Popular Nollywood movie producer, Tchidi Chikere, and his wife Nuella Njubigbo have reportedly ended their marriage of 6 years.
There have been reports making the rounds on the internet that the couple who walked down the aisle in 2014 were having marital crisis.
It was also observed that they’ve unfollowed each other on Instagram.
Following the development, the duo in a video posted via their Instagram accounts debunked claims of their marriage crashing.
However weeks after they debunked the claim in a video they shared, Nuella has now removed Tchidi’s surname “Chikere” from her Instagram bio.
Her Instagram bio which also read “mother and wife” before now, has now been changed to “Award winning filmmaker, mum, CEO”.
Also, Chikere took to his Instagram account to share a cryptic post amid rumors that their marriage had crashed.
“Pain will leave you once its done teaching you. His grace has brought me this far, He is still with me,” he wrote.
See pictures below…
Alleged defilement: Iyabo Ojo vows to rearrest Baba Ijesha if released
- Actress, Nuella Njubigbo Flies To Ghana To Cool Off After Allegedly Walking Out Of Her Abusive Marriage With Tchidi Chikere
- Movie producer, Tchidi Chikere pens lovely birthday message to his wife, Nuella Njubigbo
- Actress, Nuella Njubigbo Buys Herself A Brand New Car Days After Allegedly Dumping Her Husband, Tchidi Chikere
- See Nuella Njubigbo’s Reaction As Her Husband, Tchidi Chikere Adopts His Childhood Nanny
- “Wetin dey happen to one love made in heaven?” – Actress, Sophia Williams shades ex-husband, Tchidi Chikere and Nuella Njubigbo amid divorce rumours
- Movie Producer Tcidi Chikere Pens Down A Lovely Birthday Message To His Wife Nuella Njubugbo
- Sophia Williams Reacts After Uche Elendu Was Dragged For Congratulating Her And Nuella Njubigbo
- Please stay at home if you have nothing to do outside – Nuella Njubigbo pleads
- ‘Blood Is Thicker Than Water’- Meet Actress Nuella Njubigbo’s Look-Alike Younger Brother (Photos)
- Biography, Career, Family, Awards And Net Worth Of Nuella Njubigbo