Televangelist and founder of the foremost gospel movie production, Mount Zion Films, Mike Bamiloye, whose wife, Gloria, clocked 57 on February 4, 2021, has revealed that he didn’t post some attributes of his wife on social media for fear of backlash by “social media militants”.
The founder of Mount Zion Faith Drama Ministry made this known in a post on Facebook where he said, he restrained himself when he remembered how feminists on social media attacked the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, last year for paying a birthday tribute to his wife, Pastor Folu Adeboye.
Bamiloye, who has been married for 33 years, said his wife, Gloria, is “very simple and submissive” like Pastor Folu Adeboye.
He wrote, “Sometimes ago, when My Daddy, Pastor Enoch Adeboye said Mummy Folu Adeboye is very humble and submissive, the internet and social media broke loose and some bees of people went after him, talking against him and dragging him.
“When I saw what the social media militants did to him, I too could not post the post what I wanted to post about my wife.
Sami“I had wanted to post that my wife, Mummy Olusola Gloria, resemble my Mummy, Folu Adeboye, in humility and submission, and that is why I am still enjoying my marriage of 33 years.
“Up till now, I am still not able to post the post I wanted to post that sister Gloria is very humble and submissive in her husband’s house.”
Photo Credit: Getty
- Ada Ameh Speaks About Giving Birth Again After Losing Her Only ChildIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentFebruary 28, 2021Veteran Nollywood actress Ada Ameh recently lost her only child, her daughter Aladi Godgift last year October 20, 2020, Aladi died at the age of ...[Read more]
- I check my wife’s phone every morning to block “creepy” men that send her messages – Man writesIn Viral NewsFebruary 28, 2021A Nigerian man has revealed how he checks his wife’s phone every morning to block some creepy men that send her love messages. He also disclosed how ...[Read more]
- I Love Money But I Can’t Marry Ned Nwoko – Jane ObiIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentFebruary 28, 2021Beautiful fast-rising Nollywood actress, Jane Obi, gave her thoughts on marriage polygamy, and money during a recent interview, where she declared ...[Read more]
- Pregnant woman narrates how she landed in trouble after allowing her husband’s brother shave herIn Viral NewsFebruary 28, 2021A pregnant woman has narrated how she got into trouble with her husband, after she allowed his brother to shave her. Sharing her story to popular ...[Read more]
- Two armed robbery suspects arrested in Ogun (photo)In NewsFebruary 28, 2021Men of Ogun state police command in the early hours of Saturday, February 27, arrested two armed robbery suspects while operating at Shagamu ...[Read more]
- Same-Sex Marriage Won’t Happen In Ghana Under My Tenure – Nana Akufo-AddoIn Celebrity News, Ghana, Nigeria NewsFebruary 28, 2021The recently re-elected President of Ghana, Nana Akufo-Addo has declared during a recent programme that same-sex marriage will be legalised under his ...[Read more]
- Kidnapped Zamfara schoolgirls regain freedomIn NewsFebruary 28, 2021The school girls who were abducted from the Government Secondary School in Jangebe, Zamfara State have regained their freedom. The girls are ...[Read more]
- Serie A: Signing Cristiano Ronaldo was a mistake by Juventus – CassanoIn SportsFebruary 28, 2021Andrea Pirlo has blamed his inexperienced players for their 1-1 draw against Hallas Verona in their Serie A game on Saturday. Juventus missed the ...[Read more]
- Breaking: Zamfara State Abducted School Girls ReleasedIn Celebrity News, Nigeria NewsFebruary 28, 2021According to a report from a source, we hear that the abducted schoolgirls of the Government Secondary School in Jangebe, Zamfara State have regained ...[Read more]
- Strictly Ladies: After Davido Publicly Dumped Chioma, Here’s How To Handle Breakup In NigeriaIn Celebrity News, LifestyleFebruary 28, 2021It is no longer news that Nigerian music star just dumped his baby mama after been snapped holding hands with another lady. So how do you handle such ...[Read more]