Media personality Nancy Isime definitely brought so much spice with her after her break from social media.
Nancy has blessed the timelines of her fans and followers with the perfect casual ankara style that is easy to wear, style and accessorize.
Some weeks back, the beauty diva decided to take some time to rest, rejuvenate and reassess in one of her favorite spots in Lagos Nigeria.
READ ALSO: Cry Today, Cry Every Time Kidd Speaks; BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Tells Critics
And so she’s back with the absolute energy we want to see her display in 2021.
She is wearing a flared turtle-neck mini gown with a puffed sleeve that has fullness at the top.
Photo Credit: Instagram/nancyisimeofficial
- Lady cries out as her boyfriend mistakenly impregnates lady who joined them for threesomeIn GossipMarch 6, 2021A lady has taken to social media to cry out after her boyfriend impregnated their threesome partner. In a series of posts on Twitter, the lady ...[Read more]
- Diawisie Taylor’s double secures win for Karela against AduanaIn Ghana, SportsMarch 6, 2021Diawisie Taylor’s double ensured Karela United came from a goal down to win 2-1 at the Cosby Awuah Memorial (CAM) Park on Saturday afternoon in ...[Read more]
- 27 sentenced for trading on walkways, face mask violation, others in EdoIn Local NewsMarch 6, 2021Four suspected cultists of Government Secondary School, Akim, in Calabar Municipal Local Government Area of Cross River State have been arrested. ...[Read more]
- New York COVID hospitalizations sink to lowest levels in monthsIn USAMarch 6, 2021The number of hospitalized patients with COVID-19 in New York dropped below 5,000 for the first time in nearly three months. The hospitalizations ...[Read more]
- I’m Not Leaving Music For School – DJ Cuppy Blast TrollIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentMarch 6, 2021Disc Jockey DJ Cuppy is more than just a pretty head and music she is a smart, intelligent young lady. The stunning beauty was recently offered ...[Read more]
- EPL: Arteta reacts as referee Marriner refuses to award Pieters’ handballIn EPL, SportsMarch 6, 2021
- Serie A: Gernot Rohr spills discussion with Osimhen on Gennaro GattusoIn SportsMarch 6, 2021
- Columbia apologizes to activist Ericka Hart after racism, transphobia accusationsIn USAMarch 6, 2021Administrators at Columbia University apologized to a former professor who said she was ousted after complaining about a student’s “rape jokes.” ...[Read more]
- EPL: Michael Owen predicts Chelsea vs Everton, Man City vs Man United, other fixturesIn EPL, SportsMarch 6, 2021
- Fort Lauderdale party spot bans spring breakersIn LifestyleMarch 6, 2021Enlarge Image A college athlete is thrown in the air by a group of men on the beach to celebrate spring break, amid the COVID-19 outbreak in Fort ...[Read more]