Nigerian television presenter, Nenny B has taken to social media and warned people to stop normalizing shamelessness.
Nenny B shared food thought as she quizzed about the existence of decent girls in today’s world like the ones who carry themselves with ‘grace not confidence in stupidity and girls that know it is good to have fun but also know that it has to be done in moderation.
She further brought minds to the point that girls who are very much away that certain things should be kept sacred and even if you indulge in it, you make sure it’s kept private not using microphones to shout it up and down.
- Do We Still Have Decent Girls, Stop Normalizing Shamelessness — TV Presenter, Nenny B
- Girls, If you dress decent, No man will harass you – Victoria Iyama (video)
- See Pictures Of Nollywood Actresses Who Still Know The Importance Of Decent Dressing
- “Please, Don’t Come To My DM If You Still Wear N150 Pants” – Actor, Alesh Sanni Warns Broke Girls
- #BBNaija 2022: “Kiddwaya you are good. You are husband material, I’ll find you a decent Bayelsa girl when we leave the house” – Nengi
- Sense Finally Locates Akuapem Poloo As She Celebrates Her Son’s Birthday With Decent Photos After Going To Jail For Indecent Exposure
- Ajimobi: We’ve lost a decent man, APC mourns
- Decent Dressed Vs Slay Queens. Who Looks More Beautiful ? See Pictures
- Michelle Obama calls Biden ‘profoundly decent’ in convention speech
- Dr. Fauci praises ‘truly decent and very smart’ Mike Pence