Anita Asuoha, one of Nigeria’s popular comedienne, also known as Warri Pikin, has taken to Instagram to show to the world the dress she asked a fashion designer to make for her and what was delivered.
She explained that the designer had reached out to her begging for patronage. She added that it was also the designer who suggested the style.
However, when the dress was eventually delivered, the comedienne was extremely disappointed. Sharing a clip of the dress she asked for and what she got, she lamented;
“Who I offend for this life?” shocked Warri Pikin who was amazed asked as she shared a clip of the dress she asked for and what she got.
Watch video here;
Source; Tale Tela
- “Who I Offend?” – Warri Pikin Asks As She Shows Off What She Ordered And What She Got (Watch Video)
- How I Got My Curvy Body – Comedienne, Real Warri Pikin Finally Speaks
- “Who I offend?” Warri Pikin asks as she shows the outfit she ordered and what her designer made
- “Who I offend?” Comedian Warri Pikin asks as she shows the outfit she ordered and what her designer made
- There is more to being a man than to sabi f*ck-comedienne Real Warri Pikin tells entitled Nigerian married men (video)
- Comedienne, Warri Pikin melts hearts as she celebrates her house help on her 16th birthday
- Famous Comedienne, Warri Pikin Celebrates Ay Makun As He Clocks A New Age
- Comedienne, Real Warri Pikin releases debut single, School of Thought ft Teni
- Three generations of beauty! Comedienne, Real Warri Pikin poses with her mum and daughter
- Comedienne, Warri Pikin celebrates husband, Ikechukwu on his birthday