Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade has opined that Nigerian single fathers can’t really take care of their child, while sharing her childhood experience.
In a recent interview with Chude Jidonwo, the actress opened up about the heartbreaking events that surrounded her growing-up years. According to her, she was raised by her father and step mom and was tossed between family members which wasn’t the best.
She said that her father is her everything but he was focused on making money and fending for the family so she was raised by different family members.
The mother-of-two revealed that she didn’t feel love and care as a child. She noted that it was a dark period for her because she felt unhappy, broken and hurt.
In her words,
“My dad is my everything. He was doing everything he could to create a name for himself, his business, his work, and I guess, you know…
“I hope I’m not being mean by saying Nigerian men, they can’t really… single father, can’t really just take care of their child, so they have to put the child here and put the child there.”
She also opened up about her dysfunctional relationship with her mother and her baby daddy.
Watch the interview below,
- Unathi Nkanyi Dazzles In Her Recent Photos Flaunting Her New HairstyleIn South AfricaMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Unathi Nkanyi dazzled in her recent photos where she flaunted her new hairstyle. The renowned musician, actress and media personality ...[Read more]
- Man United’s Bruno Fernandes wins Goal of Season awardIn SportsMay 18, 2021Manchester United midfielder, Bruno Fernandes, has won the club’s Goal of the 2020/21 Season. Fernandes won the prize for his astonishing effort ...[Read more]
- Actress, Nkechi Blessing Reveals The One Thing She Is Addicted ToIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Sighted on her Instagram page, the 32-year-old mother of revealed that traveling is what she is addicted to and she described it as the ...[Read more]
- Son of man, 80, hit by stray bullet in Bronx says gun violence is ‘out of our control’In USAMay 18, 2021The son of an 80-year-old military veteran who was struck by a stray bullet in the Bronx said the violence in their neighborhood feels “out of our ...[Read more]
- Never Make The Mistake Of Going Back To Sophia Momodu – Kemi Olunloyo Warns DavidoIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo has warned Davido never to make the mistake of going back to his first baby mama ...[Read more]
- LaLiga Santander: Atletico Madrid known for suffering – Luis SuarezIn SportsMay 18, 2021Luis Suarez says Atletico Madrid suffered in the league this season and that he had not expected such to happen. Suarez said this amid a tense La ...[Read more]
- Mzansi Stunned By New Revelations About The Zulu King, MisuzuluIn South AfricaMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Mzansi is stunned by some new revelations bout the Zulu King, King Misuzulu Zwelithini. Per what we gathered, the revered monarch was a ...[Read more]
- EPL: Two Man United legends inducted into Premier League’s Hall of FameIn EPL, Premier League, SportsMay 18, 2021Two Manchester United legends, Eric Cantona and Roy Keane, have become the latest players to be inducted into the English Premier League, EPL, Hall ...[Read more]
- Ijaw youths give oil companies ultimatum to leave Niger DeltaIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021The Ijaw Youth Council, IYC, has given the international oil companies (IOCs) operating in the Niger Delta a 7-day ultimatum to vacate the region. ...[Read more]
- Shola Ogudu Claims Her Cryptic Post Has Nothing To Do With WizkidIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Oluwanishola Ogudu, mother of Wizkid’s son Boluwatife has reacted to the online criticism over her cryptic message saying it has ...[Read more]