Many Nigerians are reacting after Governor Abdullahi Ganduje
responded to Islamic Clerics in Kano and Supreme Council for
Shari’ah in Nigeria who called on the Kano state government
to take action and execute 22-year-old singer,
Yahaya Sharif-Aminu, who was found guilty of blasphemy in Kano.
Commenting on the death sentence, Ganduje promised to
sign the execution order of death sentence on blasphemy
offenders against Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as soon as
the Supreme court grants the permission during a stakeholder
meeting with religious clerics, scholars, lawyers and other
relevant stakeholders to sample their opinion on
the court judgement on Thursday August 27.
“The court has done the right thing in passing the judgement.
We were told that by law, the offender has 30 days
to appeal, after which if he failed to do so he should be sentenced,
”He Deserve To Die” Sharia Council Urges Ganduje To Approve The Execution Of Singer Who Insulted Prophet Muhammad
“Having listened to Islamic clerics in the state and other stakeholders, I won’t waste time to sign the execution order immediately the time elapsed or the Supreme Court ruled on the same judgement,
“On the second hand, if he does not appeal within the specified period, I will not spend a minute in signing the death warrant” the Governor stated.
Newzandar News Newz
- Governor Ganduje Should Be Sentenced To Death For Collecting Bribe — Aisha Yesufu Balsts The Governor For Saying He Will Sign Death Warrant
- Singer’s death sentence: Council of Imams ask Ganduje to sign death warrant immediately
- I Won’t Hesitate To Sign Death Warrant Of Kano Singer – Ganduje
- Blasphemy: I’m ready to sign death warrant against Kano singer – Ganduje
- Sign singer Yahya Aminu’s death warrant immediately – Council of Imams tells Ganduje
- Sharif Yahya Aminu: ‘I’m ready to sign death warrant against singer for blasphemy’ – Ganduje
- Blasphamy: I Will Not Hesitate To Sign Death Warrant — Governor Ganduje
- ”He Deserve To Die” Sharia Council Urges Ganduje To Approve The Execution Of Singer Who Insulted Prophet Muhammad
- This Cannot Happen! – Professor Andrea Charron React To Death Sentence Of 22-year Old Boy Who Insulted Prophet Mohammed
- Nigerias Reacts As Residents Of Ikota Lagos Hold Prayers Over Faulty Transformer (Video)