Nollywood actress, Nkechi Sunday Blessing has reacted to a warning by the leadership of the Theater Arts and Motion Picture Producers Association of Nigeria (TAMPAN) that movie directors and producers should not work with her and Iyabo Ojo.
Newzandar News had reported that Board of Trustees (BoT) and Elders of the industry waded into the legal matter involving Olarenwaju Oyiminka aka Baba Ijesha.
Iyabo Ojo and Nkechi Blessing had called for justice for the girl allegedly raped and molested by Baba Ijesha.
Iyabo Ojo had also led a protest against the release of the accused from prison.
However, TAMPAN, on Sunday, condemned the “malicious damages” by “unruly individuals that lack any iota of discipline and seem to feel to be above the law”.
The actresses were also accused of engaging in social media fights with their other colleagues over the Baba Ijesha alleged rape incident.
Noting that they were against all forms of sexual assault, the communique accused Iyabo Ojo of “reckless accusations, abuses and embarrassment of our sector”.
“If we allow the continuous blackmail to go unchecked, the current situation will continue to grow to the detriment of humble practitioners, whose only source of livelihood is the practice of Indigenous language movies.” it added.
Reacting, Nkechi Blessing on her Instagram page said, ”If I open mouth talk about this particular man, his grown up daughters would be ashamed of him. Let me just keep shut and move on like they done exist.
”Whoever has gone extra miles to see you in pains and make you cry, heaven will go extra miles to frustrate their efforts IJN, Amen.”
- Baba Ijesha:TAMPAN Bans Nkechi Blessing & Iyabo Ojo
- “When Was The Last Time I Crossed Your Cameras?” – Nkechi Blessing Reacts To Her Suspension From TAMPAN
- Nkechi Blessing Reacts To Veteran Actor, Jide Kosoko’s Statement That TAMPAN Will Work Against Her
- “Come and get your dumb fathers” – Reality star, Khloe reacts to TAMPAN suspension of Nkechi Blessing
- Nkechi Blessing & Iyabo Ojo Reacts To TAMPAN Ban
- “I stand with these two strong women” – Mary Njoku gives her support to Nkechi Blessing and Iyabo Ojo over TAMPAN suspension
- TAMPAN blacklists Nkechi Blessing and Iyabo Ojo threatens to work against them in the industry
- Toyin Abraham Celebrates Nkechi Blessing Amidst TAMPAN
- Nkechi Blessing’s Husband Hon. Falegan Comes For TAMPAN For Suspending His Wife
- Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo, Nkechi Blessing deserve commendation – Remy Njoku on TAMPAN ban