Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson has dished out a piece of advice to ladies pertaining to having a ‘snatched’ body with the help of slimming tea.
The actress in her tweet stated that the slimming tea or waist trainer won’t give any woman the kind of sexy body that she desires to have.
According to her, ladies should not allow these companies and influencers to fool them.
“Before we go to church, lemme say this…baby gyal, no slimming tea/waist trainer is gonna give you no TAPOLI / snatched body, stop letting these companies/influencers fool you. Two people, a doctor or your mum and one place, the gym can give you that body”.
- BBNaija’s Uriel Reacts To Yvonne Nelson’s Post Of Slim Tea And Waist Trainers Not Giving Snatched Body
- Don’t Be Fooled! Slim Tea And Waist Trainers Do Not Work – Yvonne Nelson Goes After Fella Makafui, Princess Shyngle And Other Influencers
- Has Yvonne Nelson Bought An Island And Named It ‘Yvonne Nelson Island’ (YNisland)?
- Actress, Nkechi Blessing Vows To Beat Up Her Colleagues Who Secretly Go For Cosmetic Surgeries But Advertise Slimming Tea
- There’s Nothing Wrong With Using Waist Trainers – Actress Kehinde Bankole Encourages Ladies
- Nkechi Blessing vows to fight colleagues who secretly go for surgeries yet use slimming tea as disguise
- “A Lady Was Rushed To The Hospital With Low Blood Pressure After Taking Slimming Tea”- Doctor Aproko
- “A Lady Was Rushed To The Hospital With Low Blood Pressure After Taking Slimming Tea”- Doctor Aproko Reveals
- Abuja woman reveals how she went from 85kg to 54kg in few weeks without using coffee, slimming pills or waist trainer belt…
- Yvonne Okoro Finally Breaks Silence On Beef With Yvonne Nelson