On Thursday, January 7, Obour born Bice Osei Kuffour who had kept his dreadlocks for nearly 20 years debuted his new look, a shaven head as he fulfilled the promise he made and emphasized recently.
Although former President of the Musicians Union of Ghana (MUSIGA) said he would cut off his signature dreadlocks before his 40th birthday on November 7, it seems that date was too far for him.
This sudden decision by Obour is what adept award researcher and entertainment critic, Dan Lartey believes might be due to credible information at the disposal of the musician that he might be considered for appointment by President Akufo-Addo.
“I think Obour cutting off his dreadlocks means he’s putting himself in line for a potential appointment. I’m saying this because it is not easy for a man like Obour to take that decision,” he told Amansan Krakye in an interview monitored by MyNewsGh.com
“Looking at how things are rolling out currently, I believe that Obour might have gotten a hint that he’s going to be given a position,” he added.
Speaking on Kastle Entertainment Show, Dan Lartey said that “If not so I don’t think Bice Osei Kuffour would be too compelled to shave his rasta which he’s been growing for some years now.”
- Transfer: Arsenal approach Real Madrid to sign Martin OdegaardIn SportsJanuary 21, 2021
- Zidane reveals who to blame as Alcoyano dump Real Madrid out of Copa del ReyIn SportsJanuary 21, 2021
- After Ghs107k from NIB, Owusu Bempah’s Tema house to be sold to pay remainder of Ibrahim judgmentIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 21, 2021After National Investment Bank on 20 January 2021 issued a cheque with the face value of Ghs 107,000 from the account of Ernest Owusu Bempah to Mr. ...[Read more]
- Juventus vs Napoli: What Cristiano Ronaldo said after winning Italian Super CupIn SportsJanuary 21, 2021
- Ronaldo becomes top goalscorer in football history as Juventus lift Coppa ItaliaIn SportsJanuary 21, 2021The Premier League on Wednesday confirmed it will try the use of concussion substitutes during matches. However, no date for it to be implemented has ...[Read more]
- COVID-19: Nigeria records more deaths as NCDC announces 1,386 casesIn COVID-19, NewsJanuary 21, 2021President Joe Biden said the letter his predecessor Donald Trump left him before leaving the White House on Wednesday was “very generous”. He gave ...[Read more]
- Biden comments on letter Trump left himIn NewsJanuary 21, 2021China, on Wednesday, imposed sanctions against former US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo and 27 other officials of the Trump administration. The ...[Read more]
- N-Power: Buhari govt announces new plan for beneficiariesIn NewsJanuary 21, 2021China, on Wednesday, imposed sanctions against former US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo and 27 other officials of the Trump administration. The ...[Read more]
- China sanctions Mike Pompeo, 27 other Trump officialsIn NewsJanuary 21, 2021The primary school teachers demoted in 2016 by the Cross River State Universal Basic Education Board (CR-SU EB) have protested non-payment of their ...[Read more]
- AOC joins Teamsters picket line in the BronxIn USAJanuary 21, 2021New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez joined a picket line in the Bronx on Wednesday to support food and manufacturing workers. The congresswoman ...[Read more]