YBNL chief, Olamide has dropped his eagerly awaited named “Carpe Diem”.
The 12 track-collection highlights Fireboy DML, Omah Lay, Peruzzi, Phyno, Bella Shumrda, and Bad Boy Timz.
Creation credit of the vast majority of the tunes on the undertaking goes to 18-year-old wonder P.Priime (Fireboy DML, DJ Cuppy).
Pheelz, VStix, ID Cabasa, and Young Jonn delivered the rest of the melodies on the collection delivered through EMPIRE.
Here are some talking points from Olamide’s new album
After the disaster that was ‘999,’ on which Olamide originally endeavored a required development, the legend’s next collection needed to bode well. While Olamide currently has an association with EMPIRE, his music is more settled and more validated. He endeavors more thunderous subjects and steps from his ‘road substantial’ brand and into a more quiet, pop persona.
To a great extent, Olamide essentially looks to interest a female crowd with affection tunes and melodies that talk about existence by and large. He is more full and adult, away from the foulness and profane language.
While we actually got the road substantial language on ‘Green Light,’ ‘Improve’, and ‘Chilalo,’ they were not generally articulated. A greater amount of this on the survey…
After Lagos Nawa, ‘Carpe Diem’ is Olamide’s album with the second least features at six. The good thing is that no feature feels out of place – everybody brings something great to the table.
However, Peruzzi, Omah Lay, Bad Boy Timz, and Bella Shmurda stand out.
This collection will be a moderate consumption. Olamide must ensure that it stays in the substantial pivot and in individuals’ appearances till they really hear it out as they should. This is on the grounds that on the initial not many tunes in, just a couple of melodies will really reverberate with the vast majority. While those tunes are acceptable, they do not have the ‘oomph’ that melodies require in this microwave age.
What’s more, there goes the scrutinize of this collection. While the creation is splendid, highlighting Olamide’s most pleasant beat choice yet and the collection has a great sonic union, a ton of the creation appears to be practically a mirror image of one another. This may be on the grounds that P-Priime created a piece of the collection
While the prodigiously talented producer showed incredible bandwidth to produce a significant part of a legend’s important album, it’s also apparent that he is a young producer. His production is stylistically expansive and diverse, but the beats share a similar form, structure, and instrumentation.
- Twitter bans pro-Trump meme creator Carpe Donktum for copyright infringement
- NEW MUSIC: Olamide Drops New Album Titled UY Scuti
- “Phyno must be there” – fans hail Olamide as he drops tracklist for his ‘UY Scuti’ album
- ‘Chai Olamide Don Blow Another Artist’- Fan Reacts As Olamide Teams Up With New Rapper
- New Music: Kizz Daniels Drops New Sound “Currently” Ft Olamide, Falz And LK Kuddy
- ‘Phyno And Olamide Laying Hands On Superboy Cheque’- Twitter Users React To Viral Photo Of Phyno & Olamide
- I love The Freedom Olamide Gives Fireboy, He Allows Him To Be Creative- Twitter Users Hail Olamide
- Jay Z Features Olamide And Femi Kuti in New Album
- Olamide Set To Drop New Album Soon
- Olamide Announces Date For The Release Of His New Album