Veteran Nigerian actor, Pete Edochie has condemned the modern trend of girl beautifying themselves by undergoing plastic surgery and wearing artificial enhancers.
He asked why young ladies seem obsessed with boob and butt enlargement surgeries.
The 74-year-old Nollywood legend, said that it is now difficult to find a girl whose beauty is natural without any makeup, wig, or body enhancement procedures.
Edochie said, “Today, it is difficult to find a girl who is still what she is. They wear false hair, false lashes, false boobs, false bum, I do not know what is still natural about you, let’s be honest. Why must our girls be obsessed with these things, I don’t know.”
He further noted that he knows he might receive some tongue-lashing over his comment.
“I would want them to insult me and tell me why they are obsessed with those things. I might be insulted, but I mean, I am used to it. Insult me, it does not mean anything to me.
“Some girls now die when they try to operate and inflate their bum. May the good Lord help us.” The actor added.
- It’s Difficult To Find A Girl Who Is Naturally Beautiful Now – Pete Edochie
- Pete Edochie Reveals It Is Difficult To Find A Fine Girl In Nigeria
- “I want them to insult me and tell me why they love fake things” – Pete Edochie speaks on the recent need for plastic surgery (Video)
- Between Josephine Edochie and Rita Edochie, who is truly the wife of Pete Edochie
- Meet Josephine Edochie, The Wife Of Veteran Actor Pete Edochie And Mother Of Yul Edochie
- “Biafra will be difficult to get because Igbo land don’t have sea port” – Pete Edochie (Video)
- Happy Birthday My Great Husband- Rita Edochie Says As She Celebrates Pete Edochie
- Pete Edochie publicly endorses his son, Yul Edochie to run for president in the next election (Video)
- 2023: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul Edochie for President Video)
- Rita Edochie celebrates husband, Pete Edochie on his 74th birthday (Video)