Peter and Paul Okoye of the famous disbanded music group, PSquare, have been accused of abandoning their blood sister who now lives in penury.
According to a narrator who contacted a popular blog, Lilian Oby Okoye who is the sister of the millionaire singers sells kunu [pap] for a living and life is not as fair on her side like it is for her brothers.
Lilian is said to have taken to the street to plead for support to pay her house rent over the fear of being kicked out by her landlord.
“Peter and Paul them get message for Una o, then say make Una take care of home before impressing the street o. I just say make I tell Una before hunger go kee Una sister o, I come in peace,” the blog wrote.
Read the narration in the snapshots below …
- Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister Who Has Turned Into A Beggar
- Peter and Paul Okoye called out as their sister allegedly begs for money to pay her rent
- Peter Okoye’s Wife, Lola Omotayo, Advises Her Husband And Paul Okoye To Reconcile As Today Marks Their 40th Birthday
- Peter Okoye Drops Beef Against Brother, Paul Okoye As He Celebrates His Twins On Their Birthday
- “Let Your Guilt Deal With You” – Paul Okoye Shades Peter Okoye’s Wife, Lola Omotayo
- Peter Okoye Finally Replies Fans Who Are Calling Him To Make Up With His Brother Paul Okoye
- “Say Congratulations To Me, You Will Not die” – Peter Okoye Slams His Brother, Paul Okoye
- Jude Okoye Celebrates His Birthday With His Brother Paul Okoye, Fans Ask Of Peter
- “We Go Do Protest” – Fans Warn Paul And Peter Okoye If They Don’t Bring Back Their Dead Group, Psquare
- Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo-Okoye release photos of their son to celebrate him as he turns 12