Efia Odo is in love with a pair of jeans she bought at Kantamanto market — a local market where cheap things are sold for less.
Efia Odo posted the photos of herself rocking her Kantamanto jeans on Twitter and let everyone know that she’s in love with them. She captioned the photos; “Jeans from kantamanto” — with a love emoji.
TRENDING: From Chris Brown To T-Pain? What Was Juliet Ibrahim Looking For In American Rapper, T-Pain’s DM? – For The D***k Or What Exactly?
According to her in an earlier update, she will definitely go back to Kantamanto market to get cheaper stuff for herself.
Anyway, she looks good in both cheaper and expensive stuff. Take a look her photos below…
Credit: The GossipsCoop
- BUSTED! Shatta Wale Rocks A Fake Dsquared2 Jeans He Probably Bought At Kantamanto Market For Ghc12
- PHOTOS: No More Wearing Of Jeans – Shatta Wale Says After He Was Busted And Trolled For Rocking A Fake Dsquared2 Jeans
- Fire guts parts of Kantamanto market; firemen arrive an hour late
- HOT Audio: Ebo Mensah details how NDC burned down Kantamanto market
- Efia Odo Deactivates Her Twitter Account Over Constant Disrespects From Her Followers
- Twitter Points Out Efia Odo As Leader Of Slay Queens Who’ll Offer Their ‘Meat Pies’ To Champions League Winning Player, Hudson-Odoi, Who’s In Ghana For Holidays
- Efia Odo SAVAGELY Replies Twitter User Who Labeled Her As DUMB
- PHOTOS: Medikal Trolled For Rocking A ‘Kantamanto’ Suit To 4Syte TV Music Videos Awards
- Efia Odo Shows Off Cleavage As She Shares Hot Birthday Photos
- Shatta Wale Dedicates His Instagram Page to Efia Odo As She Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos)