Chioma Avril Rowland has allegedly vowed never to let her estranged fiancée, Davido see his son, Ifeanyi Jnr.
Popular Instagram blogger, Cutie Julls made the revelation in a recent post on the photo and video-sharing app.
Davido and his baby mama have been making news headlines of late and it is largely due to a reported crack in their relationship.
It seems there is more to what we have seen so far and Instagram blog, Cutie Julls has made a post suggesting that the singer is being prevented from seeing his son and there are plans for it to remain that way.
The post reads;
“Chioma has vowed that for David to break her heart among his other usuals, the closest David will get to Baby Ifeanyi is by social media likes and comments. After all, according to Igbo tradition, the child is hers since her bride price wasn’t paid before the baby was born and still her bride price hasn’t been paid yet.
Mama Chioma says na lie. Chioma must allow David see his child because they the Rowlands are strong practicing Christains and so therefore to hell with Chioma’s decisions and her so called Igbo tradition.
On a more serious note, Chioma’s parents and David’s father have very good relationship and both sides have been actively involved in trying to get these 2 together. Chioma’s mother especially as per our 100% authentic source, has been counselling both Coconut head Chioma and David whenever they had issues.
Especially Chioma as she is her daughter. More reasons why Chairman Adeleke is not happy with David’s decision to call the marriage off because Chioma’s parents are apparantly very very good and they’ve won Chairman’s heart. So he doesn’t like David’s decision about calling off the marriage.
Chioma we’ve been told has been in close contact with Chairman as expected and have even dropped name .. Some DMW crew members are already in Chairman’s bad books.
And from the look of things, David might also soon drop his own list in Chi’s camp to his father now that he is back from his trips. we love Chi o. But in this, I stan Chi’s mom. A child’s relationship with any of the parents should not suffer just because the parents have issues. A child needs mom and Dad. Especially when David’s responsibility as a dad cannot be faulted. Ifeanyi still get’s what is due him even tho David was a little angry about an initial something that happend [gist you later] but he still made sure Ifeanyi had everything he needed.”
The post by Cutie Julls comes barely a week after Chioma deleted all Davido photos on Instagram.
- NYC teacher booted from ‘woke’ classroom, says boss has ‘grave doubts’In USAApril 19, 2021A whistleblowing teacher who ripped his Manhattan private school for “indoctrinating” students with extreme progressive politics has been booted from ...[Read more]
- Marijuana activist will hand out free joints to vaccinated NYers on 4/20In USAApril 19, 2021It may sound like a doobie-ous plan — but it’s now totally legal. A longtime marijuana activist has organized an effort to dole out free joints in ...[Read more]
- Man who threw bleach, Molotov cocktail at cops had five more explosivesIn USAApril 19, 2021The unhinged motorist who tossed a cup of bleach in a cop’s face then hurled a lit Molotov cocktail at a police vehicle had five more of the ...[Read more]
- “23 And Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady BragsIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Sighted on her Twitter account, the lady known as Queen Tonia and uses the handle @Queenistonia proudly announced that she is 23 years ...[Read more]
- Yemi Alade Bags A Mouthwatering 8 Figure DealIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian songstress, Yemi Alade has bagged a mouthwatering eight-figure deal. The musician disclosed this in a recent post she made on ...[Read more]
- Angry Man Utd players clash with Woodward over Super League plansIn SportsApril 19, 2021Tottenham striker, Harry Kane has sent a message to Jose Mourinho, thanking the Portuguese who was axed by the club earlier on Monday. According to ...[Read more]
- ‘Don’t Marry When You’re Broke Even If Your Husband-To-Be Is Rich’ — Alex Unusual To LadiesIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT BBNaija star, Asogwa Alexandra who is known as Alex Unusual has advised ladies against marrying when they know they are broke. ...[Read more]
- Whether CBN Prints Money Or Not Isn’t An Issue- APC Replies Obaseki, PDPIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The ruling All Progressives Congress APC has shot down the allegations of Governor Obaseki that the country is being plunged into chaos ...[Read more]
- Rosy Meurer Flaunts Her Awesome Postpartum Body In Latest PostIn Nigeria NewsApril 19, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian actress, Rosy Meurer has taken to social media to flaunt her awesome postpartum body. The beautiful actress and mother of one ...[Read more]
- EPL: Thank you for everything – Harry Kane tells MourinhoIn SportsApril 19, 2021Jose Mourinho has spoken on his future few hours after he was sacked by Tottenham Hotspur. Mourinho, however, refused to to comment on the shock ...[Read more]