Nigerian singer, Innocent Ujah Idibia, popularly known as “2baba” has called out the Nigerian Center For Disease Control, NCDC, for frustrating travelers.
Recall that the Federal Government earlier made the COVID-19 test compulsory component for travelers following the pandemic.
Following the development, there have been complaints from Nigerians who lamented the inefficiency of the workers in the Agency to deliver prompt services to travelers.
In a related development, 2baba in a video via his Instagram account on Wednesday, lashed out at the Agency for frustrating him and other travelers who had important errands and business dealings to do.
The singer complained bitterly, adding that after requesting for such a huge amount like 50 thousand from travelers, the NCDC is nowhere to be found even when they know people travel every second.
“NCDC you people better wake up because you’re causing serious problems and hardship for people traveling.
“You keep requesting for ransoms and codes from travelers yet your workers are nowhere to be found even when they know that people travel everyday.
“Agency that knows that people travel every second will close, even when they are called nobody answers.
“It’s ridiculous that the NCDC compulsory COVID19 arrival test portal collects 50k per passenger and fails to deliver QR code.
“Passengers are stranded at the airport, business and personal commitments messed up.
“This NCDC scam and extortion must stop because this is wickedness and its very frustrating,” he said.
- Release Yourself To Be Used By God – Singer, Chidinma Urges Youth Of This GenerationIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian Gospel singer, Chidinma Ekile has urged her fans and followers across the globe to release themselves to be used by God. ...[Read more]
- De Blasio becomes instant meme after donning Brooklyn Nets gearIn USAMay 18, 2021How do you do, fellow kids. Mayor Bill de Blasio became an instant meme Tuesday when he donned a black Brooklyn Nets jersey under his open blue ...[Read more]
- Abuja: Police resist attempt to overrun Kabusa divisional headquartersIn Local NewsMay 18, 2021The Police Command of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) on Tuesday restored calm at the Kabusa axis following an aggressive demonstration by ...[Read more]
- “I’ve done my best as a parent, the rest of the story is for my son to share” – Wizkid’s first baby mama says as she shares a complicated messageIn Celebrity NewsMay 18, 2021Wizkid’s first baby mama, Sola Ogudu took to her social media account to share a sensitive post after her son’s birthday party. The first son of ...[Read more]
- Tuchel will be sacked if he loses UCL final, fails to finish in top four – JenningsIn SportsMay 18, 2021Chelsea fan, Rory Jennings, has said manager Thomas Tuchel will be sacked by Roman Abramovich, if he does not win silverware and finishes outside the ...[Read more]
- True Love Can Only Be Complete With Money — Actress, Chelsea EzeIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nollywood actress and photo model, Chelsea Eze has dropped her two cents as she shares insights into what true love entails. In a ...[Read more]
- Real Madrid places Eden Hazard, 9 other players for saleIn SportsMay 18, 2021Real Madrid is ready to sell at least eleven players this summer transfer window, according to Diario AS. According to the Spanish newspaper, top of ...[Read more]
- Explosion rocks Gbenga Daniel’s hotel in Abeokuta, kills two, injures three othersIn Local News, NewsMay 18, 2021A technician and a yet-to-be identified persons have been confirmed dead in a gas explosion that rocked Conference Hotel, Abeokuta, the Ogun State ...[Read more]
- Doggy delivers canine cuisine from food truck in viral videoIn LifestyleMay 18, 2021Woof, there it is. With her paws to the pavement, a golden retriever named Lily is serving up healthy puppy chow in doggy bags as one of the world’s ...[Read more]
- Couple married 73 years reunited after yearlong COVID separationIn LifestyleMay 18, 2021A couple married for more than seven decades was separated for almost a year due to the coronavirus pandemic. But on March 22, the pair were finally ...[Read more]