The famous couple Meghan Markle and Prince Harry still keep calm and carry on.
The former Duke and Duchess of Sussex spoke with their journalist friends for a tell-all biography that discusses their dramatic departure from the British royal family and their new life as commoners.
The authors of “Finding Freedom: Harry and Meghan and the Making of a Modern Royal Family” interviewed the duo before they left the United Kingdom for Canada, before eventually settling in Los Angeles.
The front cover shows a beaming 35-year-old Prince Harry, and 38-year-old Meghan, as they visited their namesake county, Sussex, in October 2018.
The biography will be released on 11th August.
- Prince Harry and Williamâs relationship âbeyond repairâ after Harry and Meghan’s explosive biography is released
- Meghan Markle joins Prince Harry and James Corden on video call during tell-all interview then calls Harry a sweet pet name (video)
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle spill the tea in new royal biography
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are not involved with tell-all book
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle âto be stripped of remaining royal patronagesâ ahead of “Tell-All’ with Oprah Winfrey
- Prince William and Prince Charles Tried to Help Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Leave the Royal Family, Source Says
- “No Harry and Meghan private garden wedding took place” Vicar says after Meghan claimed she and Harry had a private wedding before Royal wedding
- Piers Morgan calls for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to be stripped of their titles after Meghan hits out at Donald Trump
- New tell-all Meghan and Harry book describes royal jealousy, pre-Megxit tensions
- Prince William’s Recent Life Advice to Prince Harry and Meghan Shows He Cares and Misses the Sussexes