Former housemate in the hit reality TV show BBNaija Prince Nelson Enwerem has launched his beauty salon.
The show star who was known to be a hair stylist during the season of the BBNaija reality show made this announcement in a recent post he made on his official social media handle on the popular social media platform, Twitter.
Making the post, he wrote;
“It all started as a thing to while away time and now it’s a reality..I’m excited to present to you the official brand name and logo reveal of “HAIRLINE ROYALE” unisex beauty salon”
- BBNaija Star, Prince Launches His Beauty Salon
- Seven women found dead in a beauty salon in Niger state
- Seven firefighters hurt in massive blaze at Queens beauty salon
- If beauty is a splendour, then you’ll find one at Beauty Secrets Skin Care and Spa. Serene atmosphere that massages your delight
- Beauty DIY: 5 Quick Ways To Grow Long Lashes To Complete That Perfect Beauty Look
- The best beauty products to try right now, according to beauty editors
- Monalisa Chinda & Beauty Secrets Skincare and Spa Finds New Direction for African Beauty Industry
- Monalisa Chinda’s Beauty Secrets Skincare, Spa Finds New Direction For African Beauty Market
- Selena Gomez covers Allure Magazine’s October edition in support of her new beauty line, Rare Beauty (photos)