May 08, 2023, 10:51 am
Former Olympic swimmer Rebecca Adlington has shut down speculation that she is spending the lockdown period with her ex-husband Harry Needs and boyfriend Andrew Parsons.
Adlington and Needs split up in 2016 after 18 months of marriage but have remained on amicable terms since due to their 4-year old daughter.
A recent report suggested that the sports star had invited Needs to stay with her and Parsons so that he could spend time with their four-year-old daughter Summer.
However, a spokesperson for Adlington told Standard Online that the former couple are not living together.
Harry is not living with Rebecca,” they said. “They are simply co-parenting with Summer spending time at each of their houses.”
Government guidelines released in March specified that “where parents do not live in the same household, children under 18 can be moved between their parents’ homes.”
- Olympic champion, Rebecca Adlington is reportedly spending the coronavirus lockdown with her ex-husband and her lover under the same roof (photo)
- Olympic Gold medalist Rebecca Adington clarifies situation after report that she’s been spending home lockdown with her boyfriend and ex-husband
- South Korea shuts down 2,100 nightclubs and bars as new Coronavirus spike is blamed on clubbers who went out after lockdown eased
- New Jersey shuts down gym that opened during state’s lockdown order
- COVID-19 second wave: FCT shuts down clubs, bars, event centres, as partial lockdown begins
- South African rapper, AKA reacts to reports of violent abuse of late partner, Nelli Tembe
- Technical And Vocational Education And Training Is Critical – Rebecca Akufo-Addo
- Rebecca Minkoff shares her favorite clean skincare and makeup products
- Mrs .Rebecca Akufo-Addo Commission’s 40-Seater Computerised Library Facility And Charges Student To Take Reading Serious
- Lily James and Armie Hammer Take on ‘Rebecca’ in First Netflix Trailer