Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels in her latest statement, has dropped an announcement ahead of her son’s first birthday.
Regina Daniels’ son, Munir Nwoko, will, on Tuesday, June 29, clocks one-year-old and the family are set to do it in a lavish style.
The Nollywood actress and billionaire’s wife revealed that she would be inviting 30 of her fans to the part. She also shared the criteria that will be used to select the fans.
Regina Daniels wrote via her IG account, “It’s our son’s first birthday party, and we will be inviting 30 fans to come party with us in lavish style.”
- Photos from Regina Daniels son’s ‘lavish’ first birthday
- Inside Regina Daniels Son Lavish Birthday Party
- ‘Stop Lying, You Are Depressed’ – Regina Daniels’ Mother, Rita Daniels Expresses Worry Over Regina Daniels’ Recent Looks
- VIDEO: Like Mother Like Sons! Afia Schwarzenegger Says Her Sons Are Womanizers
- Regina Daniels, You Are Not Happily Married Look How You Are Loosing Weight – Fans Trolls Regina Daniels Over New Post
- Fans Drag Kylie Jenner For Daughter’s Lavish Birthday Party Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- “Poor blessing the rich, no be ment be that” – Netizens reacts to Kiddwaya’s lavish birthday party organized by fans
- Comedian, Mr Macaroni celebrates 28th birthday, lavish fans with cash gift (Video)
- Regina Daniels’ Mother, Rita Daniels Hit The Club With Son, Sammy Daniels
- First Time Away From My Sons And I’m Already Missing Them – Kizz Daniels Cries Out