Mavins record wonder kid Rema has taken to his social media page to thank the media for constantly playing his songs back to back.
The Beamer (Bad Boy) crooner who has been making wave with his 2022 release seemed to be recognizing the impact of media on his career.
Earlier making the news after explaining the reason why he enjoys covering his face in his music videos, Rema thanked the media for the genuine love and support shown by the media to his craft.
Taking to his social media to thank the media, Rema wrote this below:
- ‘If You Regularly Give A Lady You Are Not married Or Platonically Friendly To, Money, Then You Are Foolish’ – Reno Omokri
- ‘Afrorave’- Rema Creates His Own Genre Solely For His Songs
- Rock & Roll legend Neil Young sues Trump’s campaign for playing his songs during rallies without permission
- Rema Reveals Why Many People Tag His Songs To Be RUBBISH
- “His tracks are like Zee World songs” – Rapper, NBA Geeboy tackles Rema (Video)
- “His Tracks Are Like Zee World Songs” – Rapper, NBA Geeboy Tackles Rema
- Rema Jubilates As Two Of His Songs Are Part Of The Most Streamed Tracks On Spotify In 2022
- Beauty DIY: Top 5 Manicures That Should Done To The Nails Regularly
- Why is this black hole’s heart ‘beating’ so regularly?
- ‘Chicago Fire’ Regularly Consults Firefighters to Keep the Show Realistic