Former Nigerian presidential aide, and controversial author Reno Omokri has made a post on the popular social media platform, Twitter, which seems to have caused an uproar.
According to him, there is a difference stupid and foolish and if you regularly give a woman you are not married or platonically friendly to, money, for non charitable reasons, you are foolish.
The post he made reads;
“There is a difference stupid and foolish. If you regularly give a woman you are not married or platonically friendly to, money, for non charitable reasons, you are foolish. If you give such girls money and at the same time starve your wife off money, you are stupid.”
- Drive Away This Foolish Thoughts With Productive One – Reno Omokri Tells Guy Who Asked Him To Choose Between His Mom And Wife
- ‘If You Regularly Give A Lady You Are Not married Or Platonically Friendly To, Money, Then You Are Foolish’ – Reno Omokri
- It’s stupid for an unemployed graduate to laugh at a self employed illiterate because he can’t speak good English – Reno Omokri
- You’re Stupid If You Treat Your Girlfriend Like A Queen — Reno Omokri
- You are very stupid – Fani kayode attacks Journalist in Calabar for asking him a stupid question (video)
- ‘Anyone Who Calls Me Foolish For Being Different Is Ignorant’ – Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Control
- Akuapem Poloo To Be Sentenced Today! Will She Be Thrown Into Jail Or Fined For Being Foolish?
- “Stop being foolish” – BBNaija’s Tochi lashes out at fan who accused him of attacking Kiddwaya
- ‘Stop Being Foolish’ – BBNaija’s Tochi Lambasts A Fan Who Accused Him Of Attacking Kiddwaya
- My Foolish Emotions Will Disappear – Bobrisky Reacts After Being Called Out By Ivorian Lady