Former aide to president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has dished out a piece of advice to parents on how to teach their children to embrace their God-given gender.
Reno took to his Twitter account to beckon on parents to clean their homes off society’s madness.
According to him, if your son comes to you and tells you he wants to be a girl, don’t oblige him or beat him, or deprive him of parental affection. Instead, uproot him.
“Teach your children that their ONLY gender is the one God gave them. Just as you clean mud off your shoes before entering your home, you should also clean your home off society’s madness.
No matter how mad the world is, God still holds YOU responsible for YOUR home. If your son comes to you and tells you he wants to be a girl, don’t oblige him, or beat him, or deprive him of parental affection. Instead uproot him. Uproot him from the environment that is teaching him that that is okay.
Even if you have to move to a different environment, it is worth it for your child. Transgender is a tendency. The more you feed a tendency, the more it grows. The more you starve a tendency, the more it dies. If at the end of the day, the child still turns out like that, at least you can stand before God and say you did your best according to His word!”
- “Teach your children that their only gender is the one God gave them” – Reno Omokri lectures parents
- ‘Only F00lish Parents Teach Their Kids To Hate Uncles Or Aunties Because Of What They Did To Them ‘ – Reno Omokri
- Reno Omokri Blasts Children Who Don’t Spend On Their Parents When Alive
- ‘The Most Worthless Person On Earth Is A Person Who Is Ashamed Of Their Parents’ – Reno Omokri
- ‘Don’t Just Give Your Parents Money In Their Old Age, Give Them Things Money Can’t Buy’ – Reno Omokri
- Teach Your Children That Their Only Gender Is The One God Gave Them — Reno Omokri Tells Parents
- Access Bank Lectures Customers On How To Safeguard Their Accounts From Scammers
- Blessing Okoro Lectures Ladies On How To Keep Their Private Parts From Smelling (VIDEO)
- “Stop Spreading Your Children Bad Deeds To OUtsiders” – Reno Omokri To Parents
- Reno Omokri Writes Open Letter To Pastor David Ibiyeomie Revealing Daddy Freeze’s Parents’ Identity