Canadian singer, Gimes has confirmed that she and partner Elon Musk have named their newborn son, X Æ A-12.
The 32-year-old singer, who gave birth to couple’s first child on Monday, took to Twitter to reveal the meaning of their son’s bizarre name.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk, 48, announced the birth of X Æ A-12 on Tuesday. He shared a photo of himself holding the newborn in his arms, and wrote: ‘Mom and baby all good’.
The child is the tech giant’s 6th but first with Grimes.
- Singer, Grimes confirms she and Elon Musk have named their newborn baby X Ã A-12; reveals the meaning
- Elon Musk and Grimes still can’t agree on pronunciation of newborn son’s name, X Æ A-12
- ‘Grimes’ explains baby name in this quirky re-enactment
- Grimes and Elon Musk change baby’s name to X Æ A-Xii to comply with law
- California may not allow Elon Musk and Grimes to name baby X Æ A-12
- Elon Musk, Grimes change baby’s name to X AE A-XII to comply with law
- The memes about X Æ A-12 make more sense than Elon Musk and Grimes’ baby name
- How to pronounce X Æ A-12, the name of Elon Musk and Grimes’ baby
- Grimes clarifies everything about her baby’s name but the pronunciation
- What’s the meaning of ‘Willa,’ Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner’s baby’s name?