Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has knocked off media personality, Shade Ladipo for meddling in her relationship with her lover, Prince Kpokpogri.
It was earlier reported that Shade threw in some advice at Tonto as she disclosed that Tonto is seeking online validation and hasn’t learned from her previous failed marriage with Churchill.
Unfortunately, this piece of advice didn’t go down well with Tonto, as she had commanded her to shut up and take a seat.
Tonto also addressed her as ‘madam long mouth’ and in a rhetorical statement, questioned the right for Shade to tell a grown woman how to act.
“@shadeladipo MOTIVATIONAL speaker madam go and SEAT down some where.. MADAM LONG MOUTH…. like you need to speak on every matter.. Who the hell putting shit in your face? Look at a grown woman trying to tell. A grown woman how to live her life. Girl take several seats back, THIS AINT YOUR SHOW… Your opinion is Not neeeded
NOW REST CLOUTINUS If you like me so much shut the fuvk up and Pray For me”
- “Sit Down With Your Long Mouth” – Tonto Dikeh Fires Shade Ladipo
- ‘Wonder When She Will Learn’— Bobrisky Drags Former Best Friend Tonto Dikeh Over Her New Lover, Prince Kpokpogri
- Shade Ladipo Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her New Relationship
- Meet Tonto Dikeh’s new man, Prince Kpokpogri
- Meet Prince Kpokpogri, Tonto Dikeh new man
- Tonto Dikeh Slams Shade Ladipo Over Comment on Her Man
- Keep Your Relationship Away From Social Media – Shade Ladipo Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Constant Validation
- “You haven’t learned yet, Keep your relationship away from social media” – Shade Ladipo tells Tonto Dikeh
- Forget All This Ma, Sir, Madam…Normalise Calling People By Their First Names – Shade Ladipo
- Tonto Dikeh, Shade Ladipo tackle each other on social media over new lover