American rapper, T-Pain, after 27 weeks of ignoring Medikal‘s message in his DM has finally responded to him and Medikal thinks that it’s some achievement.
Of course, it’s an achievement since Medikal sees himself as a local rapper nowhere near these Hollywood stars. In the screenshot he shared on Twitter to reply to trolls, T-Pain assured him of help in the near future.
TRENDING VIDEO: Shatta Wale’s Senior Baby Mama, Michy, Claims He Can Never Find A Woman Like Her
T-Pain also apologized for not replying to his message after 27 weeks. Medikal wasn’t the only Ghanaian celebrity snubbed by T-Pain, Wendy Shay and Juliet Ibrahim were all in there.
Credit: The GossipsCoop
- How mice can ‘catch’ pain — and pain relief — from each other
- From Chris Brown To T-Pain? What Was Juliet Ibrahim Looking For In American Rapper, T-Pain’s DM? – For The D***k Or What Exactly?
- “I won’t let pain turn my heart ugly” – Tacha shares heartfelt message
- ”I wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to my children” – Pastor Adeboye responds to critics of his birthday message to his wife
- ‘Me at 20 weeks vs me at 15 weeks’ – BBNaija Mikeâs wife, Perri shares baby bump photosÂ
- “Me At 20 Weeks Vs Me At 15 Weeks” – Mike’s Wife, Perri Shares Baby Bump Photos
- “Hushpuppi still innocent” – Daddy Freeze finally responds after attacks from Nigerians [VIDEO]
- Daddy Freeze Finally Responds To Pastor Ibiyeomie After He Called Him A Bastard
- Weeks After Her Son Won His First Ever Grammys, Burna Boy’s Mom, Bose Ogulu Drops Important Message
- Tinubu finally speaks on APC crisis, responds to insinuations regarding 2023 political ambition