After crying out for being ill, in pains and stopping journalism, Kemi Olunloyo is back on the streets of Twitter again with her controversial darts and this time, she is on BBNaija reality stars Tacha and Erica’s case, their fans especially.
In a series of tweets, Kemi Olunloyo insisted that the BBNaija stars are not role models for people to follow as they were both disqualified from the show for bad behaviour. Berating their fans who are always on their case, Kemi Olunloyo described them as not useful to the society and advised that they get a life of their own.
“Tacha and Erica: Someone disqualified from a reality show for bad behavior is NOT a role model. Brand Ambassadorships are ways to pacify their loss and not a good career move. Has Erica apologized to Laycon or Tacha to Mercy? Rebrand that attitude FIRST! #BeFocused2021″
Read also: “People Need To Start Minding Their Business”, Natasha Akide Blows Hot
“Tacha and Erica: I taught my crowd Twitter monetization last year, a once in a lifetime N50K course FREE. With the amount of trending they give their celebs, none have monetized. 129K tweets x10cents is a lot of money. They get ZERO. Build yourself first“, she added in another tweet.
Keep reporting all TOXIC Tacha and Erica fans. I’ve told my Canadian and US fans where to look. They are massively reporting accounts. Let’s DISQUALIFY them from social media. 26 accounts so far. We cannot destroy the domain. #SetAwonDonaldTrump
— Nigerian Journalist Dr Kemi Olunloyo🇳🇬 (@KemiOlunloyo) February 22, 2021
Photos Credit: Getty
- How Davido and Mya Yafai hooked up and spent time together in Ghana (Screenshots)In Celebrity NewsFebruary 28, 2021Recent reports have it that Nigerian singer, Davido and Young Ma’s ex girlfriend, Mya Yafai were together in Ghana last year December. Recall Davido ...[Read more]
- Akufo-Addo to receive standing ovation in Churches after breaking his silence on HomosexualityIn Ghana, NewsFebruary 28, 2021President Akufo-Addo has broken his long silence over the raging subject of homosexuality currently under discussion in Ghana saying at the St. ...[Read more]
- More information on 2018 SHS graduate who led robbers to kill ambulance driver, molested paramedic outIn Ghana, NewsFebruary 28, 2021A recent Senior High School graduate, John Appiah alias Omega who was named by Police as leader of a team of robbers who attacked an ambulance and ...[Read more]
- Meet Davido’s alleged new girlfriend, Mya Yafai (Photos/Video)In Celebrity NewsFebruary 28, 2021Award winning Nigerian singer, Davido caused an uproar on Twitter after he was spotted holding hands with a mystery lady. However, after an ...[Read more]
- Knicks fans dropping hundreds on last-minute COVID tests before gamesIn USAFebruary 28, 2021Knicks fans desperate to get back to Madison Square Garden are ponying up $250 for last-minute COVID tests before tip off, in order to meet new state ...[Read more]
- Here’s what you can’t do at a New York wedding reception amid COVID-19In USAFebruary 28, 2021Bring your COVID-19 test results, a face mask and a tape measure to the next wedding reception you attend. New York’s strict new rules for weddings ...[Read more]
- NY’s Sexual Harassment Working Group urges Gov. Andrew Cuomo to resignIn USAFebruary 28, 2021An anti-sexual-harassment group made up of former state legislative staffers called on Gov. Cuomo to resign Saturday in the wake of sexual harassment ...[Read more]
- Andrew Cuomo ex Sandra Lee wishes ‘peace, healing’ after 2nd accuser steps forwardIn USAFebruary 28, 2021Gov. Cuomo’s ex, Sandra Lee, offered words of “healing” to her social media followers just hours after sexual harassment allegations were made public ...[Read more]
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s history with women: Wives, girlfriends, accusersIn USAFebruary 28, 2021Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s love life has been rocky, and sometimes cringe-worthy, for years — since well before a second former aide accused him of sexual ...[Read more]
- New York pols speak out against Gov. Andrew Cuomo as second accuser emergesIn USAFebruary 28, 2021They’re not silent anymore: an increasingly vocal chorus of critics on both sides of the political aisle slammed Gov. Cuomo Saturday as news spread ...[Read more]