BBNaija reality star, Tacha took to her Instagram Stories to say that “Nigeria has been set back by 50 years” and it will take us several years to make progress.
Tacha has asked religious leaders to desist from using the name of God to influence voter’s decisions.
She warned religious leaders not to use their prophesies to make matters worse for the country during the next election.
She pointed out that she respects religion and religious leaders but said it’s troubling that when its election period, religious leaders come out to claim that God spoke to them that a particular candidate should lead.
“2023 election is coming up, support your candidate. If God did not say anything to you, don’t involve him,” she told pastors.
- Nigerian Politics: Can first-time voters influence next elections?
- Its Either You Marry God fearing or Who God Dey Fear – Tacha Advises Guys Looking For God Fearing But Bad Girls
- COVID-19: God is teaching us some lessons — Religious leaders
- KUKAH TO POLITICIANS: Stop running to religious leaders during election
- I bleached again to revive my dying influence and name – Bukom Banku
- COVID-19 Resurgence: Osun warns residents, religious leaders on safety
- Voters ID Exhibition: See Why Your Voters ID SMS Checking Delays In Receiving Messages
- “There’s only one Tacha, adding BBNaija to my name is unnecessary” – Tacha
- COVID-19: Nigerians should stop kissing and hugging – FG Warns, speaks on religious gathering
- “God Is Angry With Nigerian Leaders Including Buhari” – Fr. Mbaka Slams Political Leaders Over Insecurity