OAP, Sandra Ezekwesili has aired her controversial opinion pertaining to the death of the televangelist, TB Joshua.
She took to her social media page to write that his ministry did a lot of damage to the minds of people as he taught his flocks to abandon medications for his holy water.
Here’s what she tweeted;
“TB Joshua was reportedly ill and went to the hospital. Did he teach his numerous followers to try hospitals and not abandon their medication for his holy water and anointing oil? His ministry did a lot of damage. Any conversation that doesn’t include that, is dishonest.”
Today, the news of the death of the founder and leader of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations, Temitope Balogun Joshua, popularly known as TB Joshua came rather shocking to the world at large.
- “TB Joshua did much damage, his ministry was toxic” – OAP, Sandra Ezekwesili
- His Ministry Did A Lot Of Damage – OAP Sandra Reacts To The Death Of Pastor TB Joshua
- Lucy’s Mouth Can Damage 3rd Mainland Bridge – OAP Do2tun
- Social Media Has Done a Lot of Damage to Us —David Oyedepo Says as He Backs Regulation of Social Media
- I Did Not See Any Sugar Daddy Or Sugar Baby After Visiting 5 Night Clubs In Lagos Last Night’— OAP N6 Mocks [VIDEO]
- See What Popular OAP Did During An Interview With BBNaija’s Neo That Got People Talking
- OAP Dotun Debunk Rumours Surrounding Death Of Wazobia FM Staff; Says He Did Not Commit Suicide
- A lot of girls that did LIPO be looking like overfed turkey – Princess Shyngle blast those rushing to do liposuction
- Penn Badgley reveals he did a lot of drugs in his early 20s
- “I didn’t believe I could come this far, I did a lot to make this happen” – Pictures of Single dad who celebrated raising his kids alone goes viral (PICS)