Singer, Tems in a video shared on social media was spotted hanging out with Hollywood star Daniel Kaluuya.
The singer seems to be making some power moves in Hollywood at the moment and we might just be seeing her in a movie or as an artist on the soundtrack of a movie.
Kaaluya was seen hanging out with the singer and British rapper, Santan Dave, who is also of Nigerian descent. Tems was dressed in a black gown, Kaaluya was dressed in an all-black outfit while Dave was dressed in British streetwear.
The three were seen having a conversation together in a room but we couldn’t make out what they were talking about in the video.
Fans of the singer have been raving about the video on social media and they can’t wait to see the magic that is about to happen.
Daniel Kaluuya on Sunday won the Oscar Award for best-supporting actor Oscar for his role in the biographical drama “Judas and the Black Messiah.
- Daniel Kaluuya Speaks about his Parents S3x Life in His Oscar 2023 Speech
- Daniel Kaluuya To Star In Netflix Adaptation Of Femi Fadugba’s Novel “The Upper World”
- Emmy and Oscar award winning actress, Cloris Leachman is dead
- Oscar Pistorius ‘30 For 30′ Live Stream: How To Watch ESPN’s ‘The Life and Trials of Oscar Pistorius’ Live
- Tems’ Manager Speaks As Report Claims Wizkid Failed to Pay Tems For ‘Essence’ Collabo
- Kurt Luedtke, Oscar-winning ‘Out Of Africa’ screenwriter, dies at 80
- BBNaija Erica bags a new award, See her reaction after winning this award
- Mayorkun’s parents celebrate son for winning “Best Street-Hop Artist award” at the 14th Headies award show
- Why This Oscar-Winning MCU Actress Regrets Taking on ‘Mom Roles’
- Why ‘The Revenant’s’ Leonardo DiCaprio Describes the Oscar-Winning Movie as ‘The Most Difficult Film I’ve Ever Done’