Nigerian popular comedian, Bright Okpocha also known as Basket Mouth, has taken to his social media timeline to celebrate his wife, Elsie.
This comes as Elsie celebrates her birthday and the arrival of their new baby, whom they welcomed a month ago.
Basket Mouth wrote via his Instagram account, “Happy birthday darling dearest @elsieokpocha I am so blessed to have an amazon for a wife. Here’s wishing you the very best things in life….which starts from me.
P.S: Thanks for updating my fatherhood licence a month ago, I am now upgraded to version 4.
P.S.2: You’re beautiful AF!!! ❤️❤️❤️”
See his post below;
- “22 Years Of Putting Smiles On People’s Faces” – Comedian, Basket Mouth Says As He Celebrates 42nd Birthday
- Banky W, Toke Makinwa, Omotola Ekehinde and others congratulate Basket Mouth and wife as they welcome new baby
- Are You Ashamed To Call Him Your Husband? Basket Mouth’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha, Ask Why Rosy Meurer Calls Her Husband “Mr Churchill”
- “Are you ashamed to call him your husband?” – Basket Mouth’s wife, Elsie Okpocha questions why Rosy Meurer refers to her husband as “Mr Churchill”
- “Are you ashamed to call him your husband?” – Basket Mouth’s wife slams Rosy Meurer
- Basket Mouth Reveals His Top 5 Comedians In Nigeria (Video)
- Comedian Basket Mouth set to premier new comedy show
- Check Out Luxurious Cars Owned By Comedian Basket Mouth
- Stream It Or Skip It: ‘Japan Sinks: 2022’ on Netflix, an Anime Series Updating a Classic Disaster-Story Franchise
- Disney Parks updating Jungle Cruise ride after racism claims