May 07, 2022, 03:56 am
A Nigerian man with the username @yhemo_lee who is also an upcoming artiste, has taken to the micro-blogging platform, Twitter to call out Nigerian girls for no longer posting photos of themselves eating luxury meals during the coronavirus inspired lockdown.
In what appeared to be a soliloquy of rhetorical questions, the Twitter user and upcoming artiste wondered if Nigerian ladies have suddenly ran out of food at home.
Questioning nobody in particular, he asked if they have food but have no meat in their meals during lockdown.
However, the social media user came to a conclusion that they may have been affording fish in their meals but can not snap and upload on internet because they are likely sharing a piece of fish into two with their sisters.
Read what he wrote below:-
- ‘They Are Going To Kill You And Your Fish’ – Actor Jigan Babaoja TRASHES ‘Teach Others How To Fish’ Idea
- Plant-based meat not nutritionally the same as real meat: study
- All the troubles in the world results from eating meat and fish- clergyman, David Irefin
- All The Problems In The World Is As A Results Of The Meat And Fish We Eat – Clergyman, David Irefin Says
- People you teach how to fish might kill you and your fish – Actor Jigan Babaoja
- Villagers called out as it’s revealed the ‘sword fish’ caught and eaten in Rivers is actually a Blue Marlin Fish that costs up to $3 million
- “Real men eat fresh meat not bone” – Nigerian lady says chubby girls are the best
- Impossible Foods, Beyond Meat see spike as coronavirus wreaks havoc on meat supply
- Drama as assorted meat seller refuses to eat her meat in Lagos (Video)
- Igbos No Longer Buy Our Cows Meat Because Nnamdi Kanu Has Poisoned Their Mind, Please We Can’t Eat The Meat Alone– Miyetti Allah beggs