Former World Wrestling Entertainment superstar, Gabbi Tuft, popularly known as Tyler Reks has finally unveiled himself as a transgender, saying it is who he is, unashamed and unabashed.
The 42 year old Gabbi Tuft has since October, 2022 been hinting about change and began a count down to the announcement. Gabbi Tuft, in a series of Instagram posts, celebrated and reflected on his past success, family, wife specifically, friends, battle with hair loss, battle with insecurity, and hoped for a better journey.
Sharing a full picture of his effeminate self, Gabbi Tuft said this is the part of him which he had hidden in the shadows, afraid and fearful of what the world would think. “The ball dropped early today as this is now worldwide news. This is me. Unashamed, unabashedly me. This is the side of me that has hidden in the shadows, afraid and fearful of what the world would think; afraid of what my family, friends, and followers would say or do”, he began his announcement post.
“I am no longer afraid and I am no longer fearful. I can now say with confidence, that I love myself for WHO I am. The previous eight months have been some of the darkest of my entire life. The emotional turmoil of being transgender and having to face the world has almost ended me on multiple occasions. However, the day I stopped caring about what other people thought, was the day I truly became limitless and allowed my authentic self to come into the light.”
“My loving wife, family, and closest friends have accepted me for who I am. To them, I am forever grateful. Your support along the way means more than you will ever know. I don’t expect everyone to agree or understand. It’s not my place to change any of your core beliefs. Just know that the outer shell may change, but the soul remains the same. I know that many of you have questions and, as I have promised, they will all be answered.”
Read also: My Son’s Homosexual Status Is A Spiritual Challenge – Doyin Okupe
“Tomorrow, on Extra, my interview with Billy Bush airs worldwide. I have included a link in the bio to this interview along with my personal coming out video that explains everything (waiting for Instagram to approve my name change and update the bio – please see my story for the link in the meantime). I promise to always be transparent and truthful with my journey, and to be a light to those that are in need. This is me. Love always, Gabbi Alon Tuft”, he concluded.
Photos Credit: Instagram
- Former WWE wrestler Gabbi ‘Tyler Reks’ Tuft, 42, comes out as a transgender woman (Photos)
- WWE Backlash Results : Nigerian Wrestler Retains the United States Championship, Orton Beats Edge
- Is legendary wrestler Ric Flair done with the WWE?
- WWE cancels TV tapings after wrestler tests positive for coronavirus
- Former WWE wrestler James ‘Kamala’ Harris dies at 70
- Former WWE wrestler, James ‘Kamala’ Harris is dead
- Wrestler James ‘Kamala’ Harris, the WWE’s ‘Ugandan Giant,’ dies at 70
- Transgender, Deevaah calls out Bobrisky for bringing a bad image to the transgender Community
- Don’t miss these Prime Day mattress deals on Casper, Tuft & Needle, more
- YouTube star Trevi Moran comes out as a transgender woman