Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has reacted to the recent development on the case of Nollywood actor Baba Ijesha who allegedly has been defiling a 14-year-old girl since she was 7 years of age.
A senior officer, the Lagos State Police Command told the media that a directive has been issued to release him from police custody within the next 24 hours.
According to reports, this is due to the ongoing strike by members of the Judicial Staff Union of Nigeria, which has made it impossible for the courts to sit, and the suspect could not be detained indefinitely without trial.
Tonto reacting to this report shared that she saw this coming so she has been making moves to have the case transferred to Abuja. The Mother of one said she doesn’t mind handling all expenses for the victim’s team as it is going to be war and they are fully prepared. She also slammed the Lagos state government saying it has failed it, sons and daughter, with how it has handled the case so far.
- ‘I Am Ashamed I Know You’— Tonto Dikeh Slams Yomi Fabiyi Over His Movie On Baba Ijesha’s Child Molestation Case
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh moves into her new mansion in Abuja (Video)
- “Tonto Dikeh Is Pregnant?” – Fans React To Tonto Dikeh’s Post Showing Baby Bump
- “My Husband’s Family Are Waiting For My Marriage List”- Bobrisky Tells Tonto Dikeh. See Tonto Dikeh’s Reply
- Barely a day after fans consoled Tonto Dikeh over her ex husband’s remarriage, Tonto Dikeh drags mother
- Actor, Mr Latin Talks On Baba Ijesha Molestation Case Against Baba Ijesha (VIDEO)
- Baba Ijesha Should Be Sentenced To Death If Found Guilty – Tonto Dikeh
- ‘This Evil Man Must Not Be Released, He Raped Us All’— Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Arrest Of Baba Ijesha Over Alleged Rape
- I Will Make Sure He Rots In Prison – Tonto Dikeh On Reacts To Arrest Of Baba Ijesha
- Baba Ijesha must not be granted bail – Tonto Dikeh vows