Popular media personality and Nigerian writer, Tosin Silverdam has taken to his Instagram page to assert that God has vindicated former Big Brother Naija housemates Erica.
According to Tosin, Big Brother Naija painted Erica black in the eyes of many. He added that BBNaija only showed the parts of Erica and Kiddwaya being intimate but refused to show the parts of others just to make Erica look bad in the eyes of people.
The renowned writer and video maker took to his Instagram to share a video indicating that there were many people fornicating in the Big Brother Naija house but Erica was treated and painted as a bad girl. He also said that God has vindicated Erica by exposing the other housemates.
It would be recalled that Erica was dragged on social media when she was captured on camera being making out with Kiddwaya. Also, she was ridiculed when Kiddwaya was seen pressing her butts. Erica left the BBnaija house with a bad image due to what happened in the house.
However, social media users are in utmost shock after some revelations were made during the BBNaija reunion. During the reunion, Ka3na disclosed that Praise is a 5 seconds man and that Dorathy gave Bright O a bl0w job this revelations have made the media person conclude that Erica was painted dirty in the house.
- BBN Did Erica Dirty But God Has Vindicated Her – Media Personality, Tosin Silverdam
- ‘Funke Akindele Is Bigger Than Toyin Abraham’ – Influencer, Tosin Silverdam Says [VIDEO]
- Iyabo Ojo’s best friend, Abiola Tosin reveals what happened to Iyabo ojo before she got her new mansion
- Dr. Tosin Ajayi: Helen Prest Was Never Married To Our Late Father – First Foundation Medical Centre MD’s Children Alleges
- My Husband’s Adult Children Accused Me Of Killing Him – Helen Prest Speaks On The Drama At Dr Tosin Ajayi’s Funeral
- Ex-beauty queen, Helen Prest's husband, Dr Tosin Ajayi, has died
- Tosin Aiyegun celebrates 22nd birthday with a brace for FC Zurich
- “The society made stones out of boys”- Writer Tosin Akingba
- “I eat whatever comes my way” – Tosin Olaniyan talks about ‘food’ in an Interview
- Mercy Aigbe Gets Emotional After Odusanya Tosin Eulogized Her With A Touching Message