Nollywood actresses are beginning to show support for their colleagues who have been blacklisted from TAMPAN due to their stance in the alleged Baba Ijesha rape saga. Producer and actress Toyin Abraham has shown absolute love and support to actress Nkechi Blessing who has been blacklisted by the movie industry.
In a post shared on her Instagram page the mother of one celebrated Nkechi as she shared a cute snap of them together driving and looking absolutely cute. She described the Abia-born actress as her forever-girl love stating that she loves her so much.
Nkechi has reacted via her Instastories to the suspension, calling out veteran actor Jide Kosoko saying if she reveals some of the dirty she has on him his daughters who are also actresses will be ashamed and embarrassed of him.
- ‘Come home’ – Toyin Abraham Begs Nkechi Blessing amidst Her Suspension
- ‘Many people say i look like Toyin Abraham’ – Nkechi Blessing boasts, Toyin respond
- Reactions From Iyabo Ojo, Nkechi Blessing and Fans As Toyin Abraham Shares New Photo Of Herself, writes on not giving up (Pics)
- Iyabo Ojo, Faithia Balogun, Ini Edo, Nkechi Blessing React as Toyin Abraham Launches New Hairline (PICS)
- ‘Many People Say I Look Like Toyin Abraham’ – Actress, Nkechi Blessing Boasts
- Toyin Abraham finally replies Nkechi Blessing after she apologises to her
- Toyin Abraham Surprises Her Bestie Nkechi Blessing With Birthday Cash Gifts
- Get Well Soon’ – Iyabo Ojo, Nkechi Blessing Prays For Toyin Abraham After She Cried Out Over Weakness And Sadness
- TAMPAN blacklists Nkechi Blessing and Iyabo Ojo threatens to work against them in the industry
- Nkechi Blessing’s Husband Hon. Falegan Comes For TAMPAN For Suspending His Wife