Dubai is a fantastic tourist destination to travel to for a short holiday. It is famous for sightseeing attractions with many cultural highlights and things to do, as well as all the glamorous modern add-ons.
Dubai is one of the few cities in the Middle East that are very open to welcoming tourists and also one of the seven municipalities comprising the United Arab Emirates which is situated in the east of the Arabian Peninsula and southwest of the Arabian Gulf.
Wondering why you should visit Dubai anytime soon? Actually why not? You should make it a point of duty to do soon. The beautiful, shiny skyscrapers, state of the art buildings and beautiful beaches and sand dunes; fine dining; fabulous all-inclusive accommodation options, shopping at Dubai Mall and adrenaline filled experiences all make Dubai a fantastic tourist destination to travel to for a short holiday.
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should visit Dubai, UAE;
1. If you love shopping, then you should visit Dubai. Dubai offers a shopping experience like no other. From global brands to unique finds, the city’s shopping scene is one good reason enough to visit this glamorous side of the world. There are three major shopping events in Dubai that are anticipated by visitors and residents alike. The first and most prestigious Dubai Shopping Festival, the second one Dubai Summer Surprises which takes place every summer and lastly, the GITEX; a technology-themed exposition held every October.
2. If you’ve worked so hard and you need a place to ease off, unwind, reassess, rejuvenate, then you should visit Dubai because it has a lot of fun stuff for entertainment and adventure. You can go skydiving with Skydive Dubai, ride a hot air balloon with the Balloon Adventures Emirates, experience the world-renowned Dubai Desert Safari, explore water wonders at the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, enjoy the Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark and Go skiing at Ski Dubai.
3. Dubai is incredibly diverse. If you ever decide to visit Dubai you can rest assured that you will find it incredibly diverse destination. This is a place where people from all over the world fly in and out of, regularly. And more than that, they do work there as it is a huge business hub. Of all the UAE, Dubai is a huge melting pot, with cultures mixing to give it a special international flavor.
Also in Newzandar News: Travel: 7 Easy Tips To Booking Cheap Flights
4. Speaking of flavors, did you know that food in Dubai is delicious? Whatever kind of food you may desire is available in Dubai. Because of the vast history of trade in Dubai, the flavor distinct to the city is widely influenced by the countries who actively brought in and practiced business in the city. Some spices that dominate any traditional Emirati menu include cardamom, saffron, cinnamon, and turmeric.
5. Did you know that some of the best places to visit in Dubai are actually beaches? For a quick escape from the fast-paced lifestyle of Dubai, you can head over to the city’s well-known beaches, with most of them accessible by public transport. Some of the go-to shores include; Kite Beach, Sunset Beach, Jumeirah Open Beach, Al Mamzar Beach and JBR Beach.
You should make it a point to visit Dubai. The pearl of the Middle East, Dubai is really worth visiting and you should consider a few days trip there.
Photo Credit: Getty
- United Nations to question UAE about Dubai ruler’s daughter after she released disturbing video saying she has been under house imprisonment since 2018
- Hushpuppi & Mr Woodberry reportedly arrested by the INTERPOL in Dubai, UAE
- Fire engulfs popular Ajman market in Dubai, UAE (photos/video)
- No travel restrictions on Nigeria – UAE
- UAE denies placing travel ban on Nigerians
- Reasons why Aisha Buhari Returned To Nigeria from Dubai
- “Two reasons why you should save money” – Reno Omokri dish out words of advice
- Two Main Reasons Why You Should Save Money – Reno Omokri Advises
- Six reasons why you should acquire a skill
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Women with Big Behind