Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has burst into tears as she replies trolls who accused her of dating and getting pregnant for a ‘teenager’.
Recall that the actress is always saying marriage is not as important as the society makes it seem and women should rather have babies via other means or with a man but without marriage.
Since she, announced she is pregnant with her second child, Uche Ogbodo has been all over social media, flaunting and promising not to stop but hid the identity of her baby Daddy. When a social media queried how she got pregnant as she always said she was celibate, Uche Ogbodo schooled that there are several ways to get pregnant in 2023, hinting that she didn’t have intercourse for conception.
Popular gossip blog has, however, dug up the identity of her man, causing her to receive backlash on social media, as reports and rumours have it that he is a young man whom she is older than. Many others said the young man is a teenager and they slammed her for getting involved with a minor.
To answer them all, Uche Ogbodo then had a live session recalling how she had dated men way older than her up to 20 years apart without having true happiness. Mentioning that she had dated politicians, footballer and many more across different fields and professions, Uche Ogbodo noted that no woman would survive her experience with her first baby daddy.
She further revealed that she used to have the notion that men of 30 and below are small children as she is used to dating older men when she was Clearing the air about her new man, Uche Ogbodo said he is over 25 and at such is not a small boy or a teenager as they called him.
- “I owe no one apology for dating someone younger” – Uche Ogbodo breaks down in tears (Video)
- ‘F$ck you all’- Actress Uche Ogbodo replies trolls attacking her for sharing boobs photo
- “Even With Makeup You Still Don’t Look Fine” – Fan Trolls Actress Uche Ogbodo Over Her New Snap
- Uche Ogbodo, Erigga, Anita Joseph And Other Celebs Mock Uche Maduagwu After He Came Out As Gay
- Uche Ogbodo breaks down in tears as friends and colleagues throw a surprise baby shower (Photos/videos)
- Uche Ogbodo Shades Those Asking Her To Hide Her Pregnancy As She Reveals Why She Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- ‘I Miss My Old Body, I’m So Scared’ – Uche Ogbodo Shares Concern Over Her Postpartum Body, Asks For Tips On How To Get Her Body Back
- You Make Me Cry – Uche Ogbodo Reacts To The Sugar Quoted Words Her Baby Daddy Used To Celebrate Her
- Actress Uche Ogbodo celebrate her 34th birthday, releases stunning photos to mark her specail day
- Actress Uche Ogbodo Sends Thunder To A Fan Who Called Her A WITCH From The Marine Kingdom Over Her Makeup (Video)