The Big Brother Naija season 5 reunion has been filled with drama and thrilling episodes with Laycon speaking out about his beef with former housemate, Erica.
It’s no news that Erica and Laycon who were once close buddies had fallen apart with each other.
As Laycon and Erica with the most anticipated and biggest fight that happened during the reality show graced our screens, Laycon had revealed that the fracas between himself and Erica could be avoided or perhaps, mended at some point in their lives.
In his words, he said;
“What happened could have been avoided and also, it should or could, probably be mended at some point”.
Watch the video below:
- Benin-Sapele road inferno: Loss of lives could have been avoided ― Eyewitness
- Benin-Sapele tanker explosion: Loss of lives could have been avoided ― Eyewitness
- My heart is broken and I’m not sure it can be mended – Actress Destiny Etiko pens down emotional tribute after losing her father
- #BBNaija 2023: “Erica could have easily made it to finals and probably win it” – Rico Swavey, Uti Nwachukwu express sadness over Erica’s disqualification
- “Having beef with me doesn’t mean I have beef with you” – Reality TV star, Mercy Eke
- “How I avoided depression after BBNaija show” – TrikyTee (Video)
- Coronavirus relief funds went to firms that avoided US taxes
- Sex should be avoided for 30 days after coronavirus recovery: study says
- Why Jurgen Klopp Avoided Werner Deal – John Barnes
- UK officials reportedly ‘avoided’ looking into Russian meddling in Brexit