Popular Nigerian music executive, Ubi Franklin says hatred can also be a sign that one is growing.
According to the popular figure, he currently has friends who don’t like him but he still gives them money because, to him, their hatred doesn’t matter.
He made the comment via a post on his Instagram page on Thursday.
- People Are Cruel Not Because They Hate You – Simi On Why People Hate For No Reason
- Stop Judging People For Things You Do In Private – Ubi Franklin To Those Calling Him Father Abraham
- Ubi Franklin Shows Excitement As Aunt Regains From Kidnappers
- Mercy Eke unfollows Ubi Franklin on IG after he said BBN fan’s favourites will come out and call them “lazy people”
- “Like those who commit abortion and call me father Abraham” Ubi Franklin criticizes people who judge others publicly when they commit same sin in private
- Ubi Franklin has opined that the most depressed people in Nigeria today are celebrities.
- Mercy Eke unfollows Ubi Franklin after he threw shades at her for calling #BBNaija fans lazy people
- Learn From My Mistake – Ubi Franklin Advise Young People Laughing At Him
- ‘I know you are on Jude’s side, I know you don’t like me bro’ – May D reacts after Ubi Franklin announced that the singer has cancelled their interview
- God Will Give You A Good Woman That Will Stand By You – Lady Golfer Assures Ubi Franklin