Popular Nigerian singer, Paul Okoye also known as Rudeboy as posed a mindboggling question to Nigerians regarding the ruler of the nation.
He took to his official social media page on April 28 to ask who is really in charge of running the affairs of the country.
His questions comes amid alarming rise in the spate of insecurity in Nigeria. Many Nigerians have expressed concerns on social media that President Buhari might no longer be at the helm of affair in terms of governance in Nigeria.
These concerns arise from his seeming lack of proactive action to stem the tide of the frequent attacks taking place in different parts of the country, from Imo to Niger, Benue, Kaduna state and other areas.
Rudeboy who appears to be of buying into the idea that the president is not in charge asked;
”Abeg na who the rule this country ”
See his post below;
Abeg na who the rule this country
— Rudeboy (@rudeboypsquare) April 28, 2023
- Who is Ruling This Country? – Paul Okoye Quizzes
- Paul Okoye, Rudeboy Set To Live Up To His Name As He Joins The Hero Family – Video
- Paul “Rudeboy” Okoye sympathizes with Shatta Bandle over father’s death
- TRUE LOVE!!, Even After Anita’s Father Forbade Paul Okoye From Entering Their House, See How Rudeboy Won Her Over
- “COVID-19 is real” – Paul Okoye ‘Rudeboy’ test positive to coronavirus
- Cynthia Morgan slams Paul Okoye after calling out his brother Jude Okoye
- Peter Okoye Drops Beef Against Brother, Paul Okoye As He Celebrates His Twins On Their Birthday
- Peter Okoye’s Wife, Lola Omotayo, Advises Her Husband And Paul Okoye To Reconcile As Today Marks Their 40th Birthday
- “Let Your Guilt Deal With You” – Paul Okoye Shades Peter Okoye’s Wife, Lola Omotayo
- Peter Okoye Finally Replies Fans Who Are Calling Him To Make Up With His Brother Paul Okoye